We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Any proper polishing or anything else will probably have to wait until Spring at the earliest when I do my usual 'big' clean ready for Summer.

De-tar

Clay

Polish, as you said using Gtechniq P1

Maybe steal one of the products I got my dad for Christmas - Poorboys Black Hole Glaze

Possible try Finish Kare 1000p as a sealant and move away from Collinite 476s as I've pretty much run out of that now.

The inside got a wet-vac from the dealer including the mats which are in pretty good condition so it'll just need a hoover out and a dash cleaning product of some description to get the inside sorted.

Then other random stuff like cleaning up the engine bay, giving the wheel arches a proper clean and protecting the arch lips with waxoyl or something to hopefully keep any rust away.

I've now realised I've done it wrong as none of the products I bought for the 306 aren't really applicable on a dark coloured car, and it'll probably take me twice as long to do all of the above compared to the 306.

All of that is after the swirl-flaps are gone and it's got all new filters and a new crankcase breather. Seems a long way off from when I'll be where I want to be with it, but it was the same sort of thing with the 306.

I just make do with AutoGlym Tar Remover for de-tarring as we've pretty much got an infinite source of the stuff here :p

I think it's pretty good though, for tar spots you can just dab a bit of tar remover over the tar, go and do another 1/4 of the car then come back and the tar spots you prepped previously come off quite easily.

I've always wanted to try TRIX Iron & Tar Remover, but because we've got so much AutoGlym Tar Remover here I might as well use that up first.

Guest MrLolololXD

YAY another Supra owner :bparty:

Awesome Supra man, what have you done to it? Looks like a Blitz Nur Spec? TELL ME EVERYTHING :evil: Good job on removing the Bomex kit though :btup

And remember, you can never post too many pictures of it :D

Probably posted this before, but anyway

10943020313_b2b91c92f8_b.jpg

235 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr