We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 45 Vote

Speed

PotW: Week 45 Winner  

70 members have voted

1. 1. PotW: Week 45 Winner

• 1. T1M
    • 2. Epic Sponge
    • 3. Lightstar
    • 4. pyrre
    • 5. shadee43
    • 6. tdu66
    • 7. porschedesign
    • 8. Pay As You Go
    • 9. Grin116
    • 10. Ozzmcom
    • 11. BeliarPL
    • 12. Cuban_Legend
    • 13. Angelina
    • 14. RX_37
    • 15. Mellors
    • 16. GalyPoland
    • 17. andrew1320
    • 18. SmoothSaleen
    • 19. Baltoman
    • 20. Thrill Yeti
    • 21. turbo lag
    • 22. 40Clocc
    • 23. EyeKatcher
    • 24. Iced_Bullet
    • 25. zo6dude
    • 26. -Disqualified-
    • 27. RamseyOfficial
    • 28. F03N1X
    • 29. AZ-1
    • 30. Variodical
    • 31. alirof
    • 32. kLeInNoTe
    • 33. aleksin
    • 34. Robiin
    • 35. SST SENATOR
    • 36. oldi
    • 37. dmns
    • 38. carlos_69
    • 39. Dutch_ghostrider
    • 40. sergiogon
    • 41. nmilosev
    • 42. Subaru1992
    • 43. InVo
    • 44. big-t1991
    • 45. apl300
    • 46. Ryzza5
    • 47. Pressurized

Guest turbo lag

Well actually I might still have a chance of losing, since 13 votes were lost from your DQ. If they vote back, I could easily lose.

sry dudes, i asked friends to vote and they didnt confirm registration therefore, diablo took it as a suspicious act just to be safe. no worries, will try again next week. congrats turbo lag ;)

Why would you do that Shadman...

Persoanlly i feel that is not right, this vote is to see who among our forum regulars and peers, sees fit to call a picture a Picture of the Week... not to get buddies from outside to vote for you in order to win.

I feel betrayed a bit. :/

On a lighter note, Congratulations TurboLag, and Thanks to all the 6 who voted for my picture. It's the most votes I ever have gotten, and it will motivate me to work harder to earn more votes of my peers in the future. Good pics all. :)

Wow i just realized that i got 3rd place! (thought it's not worth anything really, it means a lot to me) :D I'm so excited, I scored my first 'podium finish'! Thanks all.

As a good friend of mine from another forum and happening to be a member of this forum for a while I voted for turbo lag. I know how long it took him to fix up that picture and make it look good, the amount of effort he put in that is well worth the votes he has.

So, keep getting votes Turbo and I hope you win.

Also, good work to all the others who put in a picture, just doing that means something to everyone.

sry dudes, i asked friends to vote and they didnt confirm registration therefore, diablo took it as a suspicious act just to be safe. no worries, will try again next week. congrats turbo lag ;)

I have to second Cuban_Legend and have no regret informing you I have -rep'd you. You may call it a bit ott, however imo this is not the idea of potw. The idea is to produce the best TDU picture, regardless of how much effort you put into a photo, the best photo should win. Not how many friends we can ask to register and vote for us.

e: LOL @ Who ever tried to -rep me with no rep power anyway :p

Guest turbo lag

Thanks everybody, I certainly did have fun taking some photos. Looking forward to the next PotW. :thumbsup:

That is an absolutely awesome shot turbolag :) my favourite car and the way you've positioned everything within the shot itself just works. The lights also help too :p

Top marks from me, even though I didnt get to vote in time lol.

• 2 weeks later...