We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mercedes SLR Mclaren (Beta 1.1 + 2 new versions)

TDUZoqqer

Slow down? You seem to be releasing soo many mods within 4 days.. Not even i can do that.

Btw the 722 doesn't even the slightest look like the 722. In fact it looks like you retextured the headlights and called it the 722.

Sorry but have to agree with Tool here.

+1

These cars you are releasing have so many bugs it's not even funny. Some aren't even half finished. :rolleyes:

i have added carbon on the hood ciemes, front bumper (bottom), re-colored the rear-and-frontlights and edited the side logo to red 722. that's all what the SLR 722 have other from normal from exterior

btw: erm sorry, that is my second mod and this is Beta. look at other Beta's here. And... nobody say you MUST download it

because -like you already said- it have many bugs for release yet

And why release when it has so many bugs? Why not fix the bugs and release after? I do not see the point in releasing a half finished car, it's just stupid.

Or, maybe it's because you aren't able to fix the bugs? You just release it to people and say you will fix them in the future but they never will be properly fixed.

I've seen this happen so many times. I actually have a good mind to suggest this thread should be moved into work in progress. It's ashambles at the moment...

my ownce knowble bug is that the interior don't fit to the body. so i will make the low poly interior of NFS to fix this problem.

btw: do you know other bugs?

and PS: look at other Beta's here. f.e. the R8/Le Mans Quattro somewhere in old Beta threads

Hey, guys, go easy on him, we all know he's a newbie in modding and still learning. Right now attacking him on his mistakes won't help. Tool, you should rather point out his mistakes and give him tips on improving. As for TDUZoqquer, take it easy mate, better work on one model for a month and make it good. No need to speed up things and not finish them. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I appreciate ur work, but i don't see the poin in redoing the SLR. The Atari model is great.

Anyways...Good Luck with it!:thumbsup:

http://www.allsportauto.com/photoautre/mercedes/slr/mclaren_amg_2003/2003_mercedes_slr_mclaren_amg_06_m.jpg

Real SLR

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3074/2318914370_6088ca2744.jpg?v=0

TDU SLR

To be honest, Atari kind of ruined the SLR & DB9 models. But they're still pretty good :)