We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Stage 5 Turbo, Porsche Stability Program + Handling

Guest April Swift

Guest April Swift

Hi I have successfully made a stage 5 Turbo with excellent Porsche's stability control as well as super pirelli p zero tyres.

The Porsche 997 Carrera 2S turbo could now out handle the Ferrari Enzo. This car has excellent acceleration plus brilliant handling but the Porsche rear engine mount is very dangerous at really high speed if you are not able to control the vehicle.

And the point of this thread is?

It's not a released model, as there is no download link.

It's not WIP/Beta as there are no details/screenshots

It's not actually stage 5. TDU only goes up to stage 3

I've never heard of the Stability Control (Unless you mean driving aids)

Please enlighten us all on what the point of this thread is. Then I can happily move it around as desired.

Please don't do this to me. I've been awake for over 50 hours. Brain can't handle it!!!!

Basically what you're doing is telling us what you've done to the cars. Such as performance editing and the like? If so, I think this thread belongs somewhere else.

Oh the Porsche 997 is now awesome ... i am talking about TDU.

I used the Porsche 997 from a german site but it is lob sided if you view it from the rear.

I got this porsche from www.racers-hardware.de but his porsche overhangs or is lobsided if you view it from the rear. :(

BTW my F430 is now equipped with turbo and all wheel drive :) love it.

Sorry, but what does my Porsche? Lopsided from the rear view? You were the first who told me that.

Guest April Swift

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

As you can see it dips to the left the car looked off balance or lob sided as we say here in USA.

As you can see it dips to the left the car looked off balance or lob sided as we say here in USA.

Ohh i know what you mean i think... Your talking about the floor shadow? how it has that gap? :confused:

Edit: I dont understand actually just thinking now.. Where's kurgan? He's American and could most likely help us on what he is saying.

s you can see it dips to the left the car looked off balance or lob sided as we say here in USA.

Hey Tyronne, it's lopsided not lob sided. And try to be consistent in your lies: on your bogus sites you say you're in Dubai, not in the USA.

For those who don't remember Tyronne, he was Katrina Lansbury, George Benson and a few other screen names on the ATARI forums.

Hey Tyronne, it's lopsided not lob sided. And try to be consistent in your lies: on your bogus sites you say you're in Dubai, not in the USA.

For those who don't remember Tyronne, he was Katrina Lansbury, George Benson and a few other screen names on the ATARI forums.

LOL!

case closed. (thread closed? *shouts mods* )