We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SAW I (Support and Win)

Eudemon

Good day one and small, you've seen the talk, and maybe even walked the walk but here finally is the contest to beat all other contests (not really but I got to make it sound really good you know). With the activity here at TDU Central and our want from the start to give more to our members we are proud *wipes tear* to announce - what will hopefully be one of many - the very first Support and Win (SAW for short).

Support and Win is simple, basically those of our members (you) who Support Us by donating $10+ USD or equivalent in your own currency will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win ......well a prize funnily enough! :nuts:

And speaking of the prize, we have for this SAW a Brand New Kyosho 1:18th Scale Audi R8 Diecast Model to giveaway to one lucky Winner. This is our way of saying thank you to you for Supporting and staying and in some way putting up with us.

saw_i_banner.jpg

So whether you enter or not, thank you for viewing this and an extra special thanks for being a part of our ever growing Goat Washing/Test Drive Unlimited community.

Many Thanks

TDU Central Staff

Entrants

1) ScaR

2) Mellors

3) Epic Sponge

4) Mellors' Dad

5) tWm

6) rollingtheboy

7) Speed

8) Baldred

9) Firestorm998

10) TheScottishSpotter

-------------------------------------

Support and Win Rules

===============

1) Contest is open to all members who donate a minimum of $10 (or equivalent) during the Contests duration

2) Donation amounts are accumulated during the Contest duration so full amount does not have to be given right away ie; $5 + $5 will equal an entry

3) For every $10 (or equivalent) donated an extra entry will be given, as stated in point 2 this can be accumulated through the Contests duration ie; $20 = 2 entries, $30 = 3 entries and so on...

4) Contest duration may exceed original time period due to prize fund being recouped

5) The Staff of TDU Central (except Diablo) are eligible to enter the Contest as they are members too

6) No immediate repeat winners, if you were the Contest Winner in the Previous month then you are not eligible to Win in the next immediate month ie; Winner in August cannot Win in September, you can still Support of course but you will not be entered into that months Contest draw

7) Postage & Packaging of item is covered by TDU Central not the winner so no extra or hidden charges will be experienced, Winner can however pay extra if they wish for faster postage if so required

8) No cash alternative can be given, the prizes are bought beforehand and are physically available at the time

9) TDU Central reserve the right to terminate this contest at any time, if this is done then any Donations made during that current Contest month will be returned ie; We will NOT keep your donations for that month

10) Drawing will take place at a specified time and date where the Winner will literally be drawn out of a hat, this drawing will also be shown via Webcam live for complete fairness

These Rules are a Work in Progress and can be amended at any time, if done an edit and timestamp for said edits will be shown.

Any questions feel free to ask in this very thread. And if you think I missed anything please point it out. And of course if you enter the Contest then I wish you the Very Best of Luck!!

Thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ScaR, at the moment the extreme postage is interesting, UK or Australia, hmm... lol

And Shadow no problem mate, and remember the original timeframe is this month of August so don't fret. :)

I can imagine that it is a large amount of money, and am willing to forgo my entry into the draw if it is too much of a hassle. Really =]