We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Europe Vs North America

Jacob

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people here just don't understand a TWO choice question XD :p

Rangey for me as well, if you buy a caddy, you want to stand out from the crowd, if you buy a rangey, you have taste, it's pretty much that =P

I understand the question, but the options are irrelevant to me. I wouldn't choose either.. lol

Defender, if you buy a Wrangler you'll need a friend with a Defender to pull you out every time you get stuck.

On a side note how could anyone pick the Escalade over the Range?? The Range started it all, vehicles such as the Escalade aspire to be as good as the Range.

Wow you didn't let the last vote go for long T1M!?

Anyway

Always going to be a RangeRover

As for the Escalade... its just an ugly useless piece of junk and is only slightly less common around here than the equally chavish Landcruiser.

New vote

Defender all the way

I've just watched TG season 2 again and a 40 year old defender was the only vehicle on the test not to get stuck in the British mud (Landcruiser, Jeep Ltd, X5...)

Range Rover SPORT

I hate the Escalade... I also hate my friend for getting a brand new 2009 Escalade that was fully loaded for his FIRST CAR! The thing cost $100,000!

If your friend's parents paid 100,000 for a new Escalade, then they got ripped off to an extreme, such an extreme that I'm surprised they can function in society.

The regular Ecalade, fully loaded, is 74,000.

The Platinum Escalade, fully loaded, is 83,000.

Both of those prices, you can see, are a large amount less than 100,000.

On a side note how could anyone pick the Escalade over the Range?? The Range started it all, vehicles such as the Escalade aspire to be as good as the Range.

Or you can buy an Escalade that does the same exact thing the Range does for about 15-20 grand less.

Or you can buy an Escalade that does the same exact thing the Range does for about 15-20 grand less.

Since you're such a petrol head I would expect a bit more knowledge from you. Take the Escalade and the Range offroad and see who gets the furthest. The Range is the real deal.

Whether they go off road or not is rather besides the point but the Range is the pinnacle. You pay 15k less and you're getting 15k less tbh.

Whether they go off road or not is rather besides the point but the Range is the pinnacle. You pay 15k less and you're getting 15k less tbh.

What is one, single, solitary thing that you can order on a Range that you can't order on the Caddy? Even if there is something, certianly not something worth 15k.

The Range rover is the original and best. The caddy would struggle to manage a gravel drive, it's based on a Tahoe which while a "nice" American SUV, it is certainly no proper offroad vehicle.

You're pro GM I'm not. Conversation = waste of energy and bandwidth.

Since you're such a petrol head I would expect a bit more knowledge from you. Take the Escalade and the Range offroad and see who gets the furthest. The Range is the real deal.

LOL you must not have any common sense what so ever, the last thing you do is buy an SUV for gas mileage. I also think your opinion and Redvettes are biais, The Range is British and so are you. The Escalade is American and so is Redvette. Catch my drift?

Anyway, I say the Wrangler, idk why it just has a look to it that I like lol

LOL you must not have any common sense what so ever, the last thing you do is buy an SUV for gas mileage. I also think your opinion and Redvettes are biais, The Range is British and so are you. The Escalade is American and so is Redvette. Catch my drift?

Anyway, I say the Wrangler, idk why it just has a look to it that I like lol

He didn't mean fuel consumption, he meant the range rover is far better off road, which is totally true, want proof?

here yah go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6emtMwdGDUs

LOL you must not have any common sense what so ever, the last thing you do is buy an SUV for gas mileage.

Yes that's me, no common sense at all.

... You totally didn't get me. Luckily Mike was here to tidy things up.