We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Would you pass an American drivers license test?

Baltoman

78%, but what idiot did made this test? Or are the answers what every American says?

I mean come on. What does the percentage of collisions that involve alcohol have to do with being able to drive?

Looking at the answers was funny though

Q: Anti-locking brake systems can help improve steering ability, which means __________

* Avoiding spin-outs

* CORRECT ANSWER: Directing the car where the driver wants it to go.

* Decreasing the distance needed to stop the vehicle.

that's not what ABS does....

633745145658394310-intelligence.jpg

44% but that's ok, because i've passed my theory in a country where the laws make sence :D

you're on a country road and your low beams stop working... who the &^$% cares? it's a country road at night, you should use your high beams anyway, and if a car comes put your sidelights on, stuff sitting at the side of a road sucking your thumb...

61% Hardly relevant to Australian law.

Q: Anti-locking brake systems can help improve steering ability, which means __________

* Avoiding spin-outs

* CORRECT ANSWER: Directing the car where the driver wants it to go.

* Decreasing the distance needed to stop the vehicle.

This is a perfectly legitimate question if read correctly. It states that it is referring to steer-ability when avoiding an obstacle :p

E: tried again - 100% :D

Your Grade: D+

67% You Barely Passed

And I'm Asian! :D But really though, some of the laws they have there are pretty stupid... Pedestrians having the right of way? Come on! It's them who should be careful when on the road because you can't just step in front of a car doing 40mph whenever you feel like it!

78% yeah!

But come on, seriously Failing to see what is happening is the main cause of accidents! I went for Improper equipment as it seemed the most sensible but then this is for America. lol Surprised at that amount of alcohol for accidents and what is with the large truck overtake?!!

Seriously that's just stupid. Oh man

61% Hardly relevant to Australian law.

This is a perfectly legitimate question if read correctly. It states that it is referring to steer-ability when avoiding an obstacle :p

E: tried again - 100% :D

No, it's legitimate when it is worded properly. If it said during breaking or heavy breaking then yes, it is right. But it didn't say what the situation was. Stupid question. Lol

No, it's legitimate when it is worded properly. If it said during breaking or heavy breaking then yes, it is right. But it didn't say what the situation was. Stupid question. Lol

Ah I see what you were on about now :p I got that question right anyways :D And 61% and a D- in total. Barely passed... :p