We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 & LP560-4 Coupe, Spyder

Tool831

i installed all 3 (550-2 over the f430) and that easy installer is great!

but are you going to make the other rims?

Why over the 430, the way I see it is(If you want all 3) is to put the LP560 on the SE, the Spyder on the Spyder, and the LP550 on the Coupe(Converted to RWD)

Can you make the interior gauges look like the LP560 ones? You did it in the Murcielago so why not the Gallardo?

• Replies 125
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found a little "bug" - could you give the LP550-2 the correct badges on each side? They say "LP560-4".

Oh woops, forgot to change that. *facepalm*

Awesome mod Tool !

But I can't look back in the LP 550-2 :/

I've changed it with the GALL SE so what can the problem be?

That happens with all gallardo's technically, the 550-2 seeing its a custom model ive pushed the model alittle backwards so now the camera is behind the mesh/vinyl obstructing rear view. Can't be fixed unless i edit it all over again, really don't want to do that just to fix that little problem that is eden games problem for putting the camera there in the first place

Why over the 430, the way I see it is(If you want all 3) is to put the LP560 on the SE, the Spyder on the Spyder, and the LP550 on the Coupe(Converted to RWD)

Can you make the interior gauges look like the LP560 ones? You did it in the Murcielago so why not the Gallardo?

i don't have the megapack and i play online

but tool are you going to make the #2 rims please?

awards-2008-best-supercar-lamborghini-gallardo-1.jpg

Just a little information - attached you find the color range for the LP550. As you can see, there´s the beautiful stunning "blu caelum". You find it on the Gallardo COUPÉ, not on the SE. I just put the 550 over the coupé only to have this stunning color.

@Tool

is it possible to make the vinyl two colored? As you can see in the attachment, the vinyl has different color combinations, too. Not a request, just a question. ;)

cheers

Just a little information - attached you find the color range for the LP550. As you can see, there´s the beautiful stunning "blu caelum". You find it on the Gallardo COUPÉ, not on the SE. I just put the 550 over the coupé only to have this stunning color.

@Tool

is it possible to make the vinyl two colored? As you can see in the attachment, the vinyl has different color combinations, too. Not a request, just a question. ;)

cheers

I think you can do that already. You just need the BlingBling mod (search it, or install Djey and 2CVSUPERGT's patch 1.67d). :)

-Leadfoot