We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Cars Audi A8 4.2 Quattro Volkswagen Phateon V10 TDI

Guest MaXCoDeR38

But you should care, Mellors. He just posts things that obviously aren't true (or haven't been proven yet) and you don't do anything at all. Instead of telling him to post his cars already or you'll lock the thread, you just keep it going.

Give me a good valid reason why I should say and do that.

But you should care, Mellors. He just posts things that obviously aren't true (or haven't been proven yet) and you don't do anything at all. .

and? GT claims to be 'the real driving simulator' despite being under par compared to other sims, atari chucks around the word 'soon' like there's no tomorrow, microsoft says that the 360's fail rate is less than 20%, apple say they have no viruses at all on OSX, Turn 10 claims to have invented tyre flex, and wikipedia probably claims that the moon is made of cheese.

does it really bother you what anonymous strangers claim to have? It shouldn't do

Stop posting crap now and stop with the insults.

It's the internet, if he wants to lie about it, he can and why should you care? It doesn't affect you in anyway.

Exactly.

But you should care, Mellors. He just posts things that obviously aren't true (or haven't been proven yet) and you don't do anything at all. Instead of telling him to post his cars already or you'll lock the thread, you just keep it going.

Anyway, I think it's pointless to continue this and going off-topic. Give him a chance to post some photos or just don't post at all.

Ohhh The Contridiction Of It All. He's Saying He's absolutely Lying Now He's Saying Give Him A Chance.... Now Thats Pointless

Plus: He Didnt Say The Year Of The Cars it Could Be A 1990's A8 And An Early 2000's Pheaton Both Can Be Baught At Not Bad Prices.

Ohhh The Contridiction Of It All. He's Saying He's absolutely Lying Now He's Saying Give Him A Chance.... Now Thats Pointless

Plus: He Didnt Say The Year Of The Cars it Could Be A 1990's A8 And An Early 2000's Pheaton Both Can Be Baught At Not Bad Prices.

I feel it necessary to mock those who use all caps and the forum autmatically capitalizes the first letter. :) Your statement could be simplified to the acronym OTCOIAHSHALNHSGHACNTPPHDSTYOTCICBA1990A8AAE2000PBCBBANBP.

:cheeky:

He also said he had an RS6 and a 2010 RS4, so that's preposterous for someone who has shockingly bad grammar. So we're all 95% sure he's lying. Why not leave the thread? Why give him the popularity he wants by arguing about whether or not we should argue?

-Leadfoot

You see, in another forum I go to, this guy says he's a got heavily tuned BMW 323i, and showing some really nice photos. Almost everyone was calling it ...Rubbish...

But then, he pwns the non-believers as he takes pictures of the car as evidence.

http://forums.finalgear.com/post-your-car/my-supercharged-bmw-e46-39730/

Mod Edit: Please do not swear, thanks!

I don't know what to think but all I'll say is:

If he does end up posting a picture of him stood next to these cars with a piece of paper with "TDUC" written on it infront of his house I will actually laugh at the non-believers in this thread.

For now I reserve judgement.

Now I think the best thing to do is let the thread die until he does post images of these cars...if he does.

Hmmm, I'm not saying he owns those cars, not saying he doesn't either....

But keep in mind that these cars (in Germany at least) 2nd hand with their age and mileage won't cost you a fortune... (I did a quick lookup and a similar car in Holland would cost you about €23.000, hell thats cheaper then my Jetta, but that's a new one..:cheeky:) so one could afford that. Insurance could be done on your parents name if your not that old yet...:rolleyes:

I'll give him the reason of doubt for the moment, would be nice if he DID showed us some pictures of them with some proof besides it....::lol: