We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Worlds greatest performance car...

P4G4N1 Z0ND4 F

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok

Ok, now first, sorry about the double post :D

Second, if you don't think that the Daihatsu should be here, read my post about what this thread is about again!

Ok, then, how about this performance car then?:

2008123122472784377808.jpg.thumb.jpg

Its a 9FF GT9R (modified Porsche 911)

Stats:

4.0 flat 6

1120 bhp

260 mph

0-60 is rubbish at 2.9, compared to some (e.g. Gumpert apollo S), but above 100, it pastes Veyrons. :D

Oh and by the way, the name of that Daihatsu is the

Daihatsu cuore avanzato TR-XX R4

:D

May I say that Koenigsegg gets the best from it's 4.7l V8 (806 bhp) and Vette gets only 620 bhp from a 6,2l V8? ;)

But can you put 100,000 miles on a Koenigsegg with only basic maintenance? (Oil changes, change tires, change air filter, etc) Don't forget that the Corvette is intended to be the blue collar sports car. Comparing any Koen to any Vette isn't apples to apples no matter which side you are on.

Anyway, in my opinion, the Nissan GTR and the original GT40 (from the 60s) are probably the best performance cars ever. Both are marvels of engineering for their period, and both have some momentous occasions to go along with them. For instance the 1-2-3 finish of the GT40 at the 1966 LeMans, and the GTR turning a lap at the N-Ring in a blistering (claimed) 7:26.7.

Venom

Henessy Viper Venom 1100 Twin Turbo:

8.3 V10

Twin Turbo

1,100 bhp

255 mph

0-60 2.5 seconds

0-200 20 seconds

(and i get my info from Henessy, so... :D)

Performance justifies lack of quality

- best example: TVR Cerbera speed 12 :D

How about this one?

walleylarson-le1groundfighter01.jpg

You've probably never heard of this - its a

Larson LE1 Groundfighter

Stats: (your not gonna believe this)

4.6 V8

quad turbo

2120 bhp

304 mph

0-60 2.2 seconds

...and 12 exhausts...(4 either side - 4 on back) :D

Now THAT'S a performance car! :D

Nice to read minds is it?...

So zo6dude, is it nice to read minds seeing that you think that my comment was arrogant?

I can inform you that it was not said in arrogance, because i do not need to be arrogant.

And as to whether the Groundfighter looks like a Hot wheels design - errr...is that bad?...at least they have some imagination - especially when it has 2120 bhp...

Oh and by the way, i do get my info from Henessy, although actually i was wrong too - 1000 bhp actually :D

check it for yourself :)

http://www.henesseyperformancestore.com/venom1000.html

...hmmm... for some reason the link doesn't work...???

And to You And just about everyone else

*Grammar Nazi*

Does It Really Matter Like Geez

Yes it does matter. If you write an application to a university or a job in which you have not used the correct grammar and punctuated your sentences correctly, then it will definitly be rejected and your chance will be out the window. I hate people who think that grammar doesn't matter and think it's just a waste of time. Also, if you say that it matters elsewhere but not on a forum, then you are wrong. When I write a post I want others to be able to understand what I am talking about and not write some dribble which makes as much sense as a cow laying an egg! :rolleyes:

Yes it does matter. If you write an application to a university or a job in which you have not used the correct grammar and punctuated your sentences correctly, then it will definitly be rejected and your chance will be out the window. I hate people who think that grammar doesn't matter and think it's just a waste of time. Also, if you say that it matters elsewhere but not on a forum, then you are wrong. When I write a post I want others to be able to understand what I am talking about and not write some dribble which makes as much sense as a cow laying an egg! :rolleyes:

+ a thousand million.

Anyway my greatest performance car HAS to be the Lotus Carlton!