We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sad day for our Beemer :(

Homer_Bart

Sad day :( Simply parked up the BMW (driven by my mum, a super law-abiding, always signalling and never flashing lights, nice road user), and next day...

Before

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/Homer_Bart/DSC04193-1.jpg

After

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/Homer_Bart/DSC04346.jpg

Prime suspect:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l113/Homer_Bart/DSC04348-1.jpg

If the owner fool with itchy hands were to read this post, though quite unlikely, I want to inform you that heaven has eyes! you'll find your 730Li badges disappearing suddenly within a week or so, and if further investigations find you at fault, be prepared to have a taste of my revenge.

Vehicle No.: SGHXX67Z

Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car

Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment

Vehicle Scheme: Normal

Vehicle Make: B.M.W.

Vehicle Model: 730LI

Engine Capacity: 2996 cc

Maximum Laden Weight: 2415 kg

Unladen Weight: 1910 kg

Year Of Manufacture: 2006

Original Registration Date: 26 Jun 2006

Don't bother with revenge.

I felt like getting revenge on the people who threw a brick onto the roof of my mums 2 month old Polo TDI. We all knew exactly who did it. Infact me and my mums boyfriend were going to do a joint revenge attack. The person had a lorry cab parked up in a car park near their house and we were going to throw a couple of bricks through the cab window. We left it a week to see if we'd cool off about the whole situation and we did.

Luckily through means I wont mention we got the insurance to deal with the damage to my mums car. To have the car fixed by VW would have cost £1200, there was no way my mum had that kind of money at the time.

They also caused damage to my mums boyfriends car - My mums old car, the Golf GTI. Don't know if they used two seperate bricks but the back window on the Golf was smashed and the only brick they could find was infront of the Polo. I'm suprised they didn't steal anything out of the Golf.

And to be honest, looking at that scratch, it looks like it's localised. Like someone walking past the car could have had something metal on their trowsers, like part of a belt, and they could have been trying to get between two cars and accidently scratched your car or something similar. I don't know how close the cars park next to each other in that car park or how much room there is after. I'm not saying that's the cause but it's an idea.

Usually if people key someone's car around here or something similar they key all along the one side of the car, if not get out the battery acid or paint stripper. There's been alot of that lately.

No worries guys, I won't do anything to their car anymore, guess it was simply out of anger just now. So now, we'll just have to fork out the money to pay for the repairs :<

At least this was much less damaging than what happened to our Accord a few years ago.

First, it had cat's hair strewn all over the bonnet, must have been a bad day for the cat. Then, the idiot scratched every single body panel on the car as he circled TWICE around it, and even not missing out to scratch the lights too :-x

Thanks for the helpful responses :D

No worries guys, I won't do anything to their car anymore, guess it was simply out of anger just now. So now, we'll just have to fork out the money to pay for the repairs :<

At least this was much less damaging than what happened to our Accord a few years ago.

First, it had cat's hair strewn all over the bonnet, must have been a bad day for the cat. Then, the idiot scratched every single body panel on the car as he circled TWICE around it, and even not missing out to scratch the lights too :-x

Thanks for the helpful responses :D

Looks like people there hate you and people with more expensive cars. On here people have a fear from anyone that drives something expensive (read that as something above 50-60,000$) and you can see scratches on such cars on a very rare ocassion. Last time I remember seeing a CL500 with a long scratch, begining from the front rim, all the way back to the fuel cap. :lol: Anyone, hope everything turns out good for you, you find the person who did it and finish this in a legal way and get your Beemer repaired. ;)

I know exactly how you fell Brotha! We Had to report a Hit a run, someone did on a mustang by my old house. So being good citizens we reported it. Two days later, we come outside to find Our silverado had been egged. I was MAD!!! I had a can or motor oil, and a carten of eggs in my hands, Because i knew exactly Who did it, because they lived across the street. My Dad had to chase after me, and drag me back into the house. Trying to stop me pouring motor oil, and egging there Brand new 55k Dodge Ram. There had to pay for all the damages to the mustang, which from what the car looked like after would be about 3k. So Dont Get Revenge As Much As you want to ;)

The Chinese have this saying:

退一步,海阔天空

It means, if you take a step back, your mind and your soul will be broader.

Come to think of it, it's true. You hold off the anger, and later on, you'll be happy that you didn't act on impulse.

If you doused their Ram with motor oil, they may break your Silverado's windows etc.

So your dad take a step back, and that was the move of a person who thinks before he acts, wise guy! ;)

I know exactly how you fell Brotha! We Had to report a Hit a run, someone did on a mustang by my old house. So being good citizens we reported it. Two days later, we come outside to find Our silverado had been egged. I was MAD!!! I had a can or motor oil, and a carten of eggs in my hands, Because i knew exactly Who did it, because they lived across the street. My Dad had to chase after me, and drag me back into the house. Trying to stop me pouring motor oil, and egging there Brand new 55k Dodge Ram. There had to pay for all the damages to the mustang, which from what the car looked like after would be about 3k. So Dont Get Revenge As Much As you want to ;)

I'm sorry if you take offense to this, but that was funny. Homer, do like everyone else said and go the legal route.

My old neighbours did that to my dads new car. They keyed it from the front quarter panel to the rear quarter panel. The scratch was so deep and bad that we needed the whole side of the car respraying.

If you want payback, get some powerful paint stripper and pour it on his car, it works a treat. takes it back down to the metal. :lol:

The Chinese have this saying:

退一步,海阔天空

It means, if you take a step back, your mind and your soul will be broader.

Come to think of it, it's true. You hold off the anger, and later on, you'll be happy that you didn't act on impulse.

If you doused their Ram with motor oil, they may break your Silverado's windows etc.

So your dad take a step back, and that was the move of a person who thinks before he acts, wise guy! ;)

We Sold Our Silverado And This Was 2 Months Ago lol.

I Sugest Hiding The Roller!!!

Eat dem me thinks.

Dad's company car has a stripe on the side probably just because it looks expensive with the 22" rims. They costed less than the original 17".

Luckily its not that visible after polishing :)

We also have some sort of damadge on one of the doors on the Lexus. There is no way that was an accident. Retards.

Was a sad day for my mums boyfriends Golf GTI yesterday. Well, not really but it's taken another hit and still lives to fight another day.

Parked in a parking space to go shopping where we thought the car wouldn't be a victim of people openning their car doors into the side of ours. Came back, started to drive out of the car park and an old woman in a Toyota Corolla wasn't paying attention and reversed out of her space into the rear quater panel area of our car. Felt like a pretty decent hit but the only damage we had was a small scratch.

As with every bump/accident I've been in, no-one exhanged insurance details. Just looked at what damage, if any, we had. We all agreed both cars were sheds so there was no point in taking it as far as insurance. Agreed there was no damage worth reporting had a bit of a laugh then drove off.

Thats a bad scratch there, but I think the damage from the bump can be easily repaired.

My family's 3yo Cefiro 200JK also has its share of idiots damaging it, there are at least 20 dents all over, and countless scratches. Its been so normal that my parents don't care about repairing it anymore..