We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car of the Month: October -- WINNER DECIDED!

Leadfoot[YT]

Which is the best car mod from October 2009?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best car mod from October 2009?

• TDUZoqqer: Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano
    • Grin116: BMW M3 E36
    • StarLeyGT: Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 GT-S
    • 2CV SUPER GT: Bugatti Type 57 Atlantic
    • Tool831: Bugatti Veyron 16.4
    • Tool831: Lexus LF-A
    • Deloreon/StarLeyGT (?): Rolls-Royce Phantom
    • Tool831: Nissan GT-R and GT-R Spec. V
    • Grin116: Lada 112

This was inspired by a Racer Free Car Simulation monthly contest of the same name, where the cars made that month would be mentioned here and the community could vote on them. Seeing as October was a particularly interesting month, with the introduction of Shift mods and 2CV SUPER GT's landmark Bugatti Type 57, I figured it'd be a good time to start it.

So, without further ado, the contenders (please inform me if I forgot a car from October):

Please, be considerate and think about your choice. This contest is to decide the best mod over the past month, not your favorite car, not which one you think looks cool. Beyond that, you can pick whatever one you feel is best, be that most detailed, most realistic, most impressive, least buggy, most accurate physics-wise (if applicable). This applies to you, too, modders. You can vote, but make sure it really is what you think the best car is. Feel free to include a reason or two why you choose that car when/if you post.

Happy voting! :)

Pole closes in two weeks. Perhaps there will be some sort of prize, but I'll wait to see what your reaction is to the concept.

EDIT 11-24-09:

The winning car is the Bugatti Veyron 16.4! Congratulations Tool831!

-Leadfoot

There wasn't anything saying I cant vote for my own mod.. :D So I voted for my Veyron.

Reason: When I did it, I had to edit the whole underbody. Model out the components for opening doors then the interior door panels, really required alot of modeling based around it. The model is also smoother the original NFS cars slightly. Done within 2 days but it was a heck of a car to do.

Not to mention that it has a fully sick interior. :D (Aswell the updates later on)

Edit: Shouldn't the Reventon be in this too? Or was that done this month? I forget..

There wasn't anything saying I cant vote for my own mod.. :D So I voted for my Veyron.

Reason: When I did it, I had to edit the whole underbody. Model out the components for opening doors then the interior door panels, really required alot of modeling based around it. The model is also smoother the original NFS cars slightly. Done within 2 days but it was a heck of a car to do.

Not to mention that it has a fully sick interior. :D (Aswell the updates later on)

Edit: Shouldn't the Reventon be in this too? Or was that done this month? I forget..

Yeah, you can vote for your own mods, just so long as you believe and explain why it really was the best - which you did do. :) (and yes, awesome interior :) )

The Reventon was November, sorry. It'll be on next month, though.

-Leadfoot

Well seeing as the Bugatti 57 was released in this month then it's got to be that. Sure tool's mods are good especially with the new SHIFT interiors and by god if I had to pick a second car then it would be the Veyron or the LF-A and they would be close behind. But because one of my all time dream cars has been done for the game and the interior is absolutely stunning along with the exterior, my vote goes to the Bugatti 57 Atlantic.

Nuff said.

but also because it's a milestone as it's the first one that doesn't require a car replacement.

Not to burst your bubble mate, though that car does actually replace a car/bike. ;)

It replaces default_bike.bnk so if you were to have no megapack and someone had a megapack motor bike you'd see that car.

You can t use the Default bike online, so you do not lost another car or bike into your garage and it s a real new slot (using TDU files).

You said that atlantic appear when the default bike slot come ingame (eg: ZX12R but as Atlantic install require CarMegaPack, ZX12R must to have its own files) and you're wrong cause Default bike slot, after Atlantic's install, will use 999R files.

Who mind about a slot that never appear and can not be drove? :D

PS : great work on Bugatti Veyron, Tools, Veyron is a great car, that's the Car! :excited:

You make me want to modelize Veyron for TDU, I've start today so, any chance to realease it before december...:hiho:

You can t use the Default bike online, so you do not lost another car or bike into your garage and it s a real new slot (using TDU files).

You said that atlantic appear when the default bike slot come ingame (eg: ZX12R but as Atlantic install require CarMegaPack, ZX12R must to have its own files) and you're wrong cause Default bike slot, after Atlantic's install, will use 999R files.

Who mind about a slot that never appear and can not be drove? :D

PS : great work on Bugatti Veyron, Tool, Veyron is a great car, that's the Car! :excited:

You make me want to modelize Veyron for TDU, I've start today so, any chance to realease it before december...

Ah okay, Ill accept your Epic fail. ;):lol:

Modelize the my veyron? :confused: Might wanna contact me via PM about that, due to this not being the right place.

2CV SUPER GT: Bugatti Type 57 Atlantic off course, not only it's his own work, but the car is well detailed, has its own features on the game, it's a vintage, all this in a double click... i loved any nail on the body and a epic detailed interior with good interior.

If this car wouldn't be on this list, I would vote on tool's Veyron, but only for the add of a good dashboard(thas has no backview), 'cause it's uncomplete outside, the last model had a bit better look and was well finished... there are exellent modders over him, some doing his/her works from the straight (from "zero"/nothing)... that is more than a hard re-done something or few days of effort.

If this car wouldn't be on this list, I would vote on tool's Veyron, but only for the add of a good dashboard(thas has no backview), 'cause it's uncomplete outside, the last model had a bit better look and was well finished... there are exellent modders over him, some doing his/her works from the straight (from "zero"/nothing)... that is more than a hard re-done something or few days of effort.

You sir/lady?, are the most disrespectful and ungreatful person ive ever came across. :rolleyes: