We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

our family's new cars :)

asdfx

Hi guys, here is our little update - my dad's brand new BMW 750Li and mom's Lexus LX570. Both are awesome.

What can I say.... as usual, the 7 is one step ahead its competitor (the w221), judging by their handling characteristics, exterior, interior..

The 7 is much better designed to bring driving, aesthetic and ergonomic pleasure.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

V8 :) pretty damn fast for a 2-tonne vehicle

the f01 took the interior of its predecessor (e65) to an entire new level..classy and beautiful, ergonomic and well-organised

Thanks to everyone! :p

Wow! You must be very happy with their choices...! Did you get a say in what they bought?

Partially :) My dad (a true Audi fan) was waiting for the new A8 to arrive in 2010..He was quite sceptical about BMW. I showed him pics of F01's interior, he liked it and went to test drive the car next week :p And then he made a right decision.

Nice. The 750 is a beast. To bad it's white though. I'm not fond of white cars in dirty cities. With dirty i mean your car get's muddy and stuff :p

Not very into this color, too. At least in our city, where 90% cars are black, white cars are not as boring-looking as the black ones :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...