We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dredgy: TDU Performance Editor [Car Database 2.1 Released]

dredgy

• Replies 503
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you add other cars (like the default bike and default car) to the modding tools? I want to see if they count as a free "any performance" slot (so that I can add other cars without disrupting mods that I like - the DBS, for instance, to give it the unique feel it will deserve)?

Also, is there any way to tell from the "Car ID" (or one of those long numbers) what the file is called? Because I keep seeing a Lambo Diablo slot in both the TDUPE and Djey's tools.

Thanks! :)

-Leadfoot

How do you add other cars (like the default bike and default car) to the modding tools? I want to see if they count as a free "any performance" slot (so that I can add other cars without disrupting mods that I like - the DBS, for instance, to give it the unique feel it will deserve)?

In carData.mdb. Open it with Microsoft Office Access, or that Open Office crap.

Also, is there any way to tell from the "Car ID" (or one of those long numbers) what the file is called? Because I keep seeing a Lambo Diablo slot in both the TDUPE and Djey's tools.

Unfortunately, not really. At least not in a helpful way, the Diablo's file name is Diablo_GT.bnk and Diablo_GT_I.bnk if you are curious.

I tried to experiment with the Diablo GT slot using TDUPE and the Modding Tools, but failed.

If you put it into a dealership, it fails and just loads the default car, no matter what model you have on the Diablo. You need to add the file entry into BNK1.map, which is as of the moment, a mystery on how to do.

sorry, i seem to have missed this: maybe you can tell me here, i want to change the ingame names of my mods by myself put when i do that my game always crashes when i start up, if i`m using one of the names from modding tools everything is fine... is there a way to get this going? hope you can help me...

I have gotten the program to run pretty well on my system. I must run as administrator but I can modify most cars. The Saleen SC coupe and convert won't modify as well as the 69 and 71 Vettes. Minor issues in my eyes. I have noticed that sometimes it is a good idea when you are done saving your mods to go and look thru a couple more cars in the list then come back to the one you just modified and save it again.

i cant change HP i prees save car then save data

but in game its still the same =(

how can i fix that?

No idea, reload the car in TDUPE and make sure it's saving though.

y just cant get it to work... i double clic on TDUeditor and just nothing happens...

Maybe just wait, it has a fair bit of overhead. Again, not much I can help with on this.

Guest turbo lag

Dredgy there appears to be an problem with the Import feature on TDU PE 2.0. The import feature works perfectly with PE 1.1 and 1.0 but just won't work with 2.0. I've had a couple of comments that when people download a PE mod, it won't display properly on 2.0.

A while off, I haven't really worked on it properly since early January, did a bit the last 2 days cause rain has cut me off from the airport. Got a lot of work to do and well...I get paid massive amounts of money to do my job and TDUPE is just a hobby. If the roads are still cut off tomorrow I should get most of it done, but if not....anywhere up to 6 months or a year. In which case it will be for TDU2.

OIC, fair enough. Any hope of a patch / workaround for the import issue in v2.0? I have found that if I export a car, modify it, then import it again, it will 'import' the currently saved settings for that car (not the ones in the modified export file).