We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Super Veloce

TDUZoqqer

oldi is right, sorry, the low contrast was my fault... :o

Greetz

Fl0w

€dit: @ RX_37:

Every tried to do such meshing etc.?

It's very hard, and this car is still work in progress, so please, respect TDUZoqqers work ;)

I know and i am. Just showing how it looks. Maybe it will help him.

(See prev. page)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know that my mesh is not perfect. and it would never be perfect.:( I did my best from Google pics and the lamborghini website. The bad thing is that it is just one blueprint of this car existend... and this is from side. so i just get that thing on the sides. I have to try it without prints to get the bumper maybe to 60%... 'course if I had blueprints, I'll maybe get it

So -like said- I give my best to make it perfect;)

PS: Thanks Flow for pictures ;) Nice Plate btw.:thumbsup:

Are this yellow bits in the interior able to change color (using interior color feature of tdu) ? It would be awesome if they could but sofar I saw only Tool using this feature and only on a few of his cars yet.

I kinda love in tdu recoloring my interior. But if it can't i take it in yellow :3

Looks awesome in any way.

it will be a bit hard if the seat points(?) will be changble, I should mesh all this circles and fit it then to the seat. but... heyy wait! I have an idea! whats about yellow parts in first color and everything other in secondary color! then you can drive with awesome rare pink leather :lol: anyway through Reilsss' talk i find a new direction lol

Why are the steering wheel and the gear knob yellow-ish/brown? The steering and the interior are covered with alcantra, which means they are always black. The only thing you can change in real life is the stiching colour (stiches on the seat and dash). And what are those yellow stripes on top of the dash? As I said, the only coloured thing in the interior are the stichings.

http://www.automotiveaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/lamborghini-murcielago-lp670-4-superveloce-interior.jpg

Why are the steering wheel and the gear knob yellow-ish/brown?

because i have the NFS texture in it, i have to convert it and make the material with this texture again

The steering and the interior are covered with alcantra, which means they are always black. The only thing you can change in real life is the stiching colour (stiches on the seat and dash).

yep. I wanted anyway to say that the black "alcantra" can not be paintble. only the yellow parts inside

And what are those yellow stripes on top of the dash?

this "should" be the skitches, i don't know how to make 2 times Paint, so in cannot be paintble. but i wanted that all yellow part are paintble so it is a stip now ad no skitch

it will be a bit hard if the seat points(?) will be changble, I should mesh all this circles and fit it then to the seat. but... heyy wait! I have an idea! whats about yellow parts in first color and everything other in secondary color! then you can drive with awesome rare pink leather :lol: anyway through Reilsss' talk i find a new direction lol

yay for beeing useful :D