We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 Super Veloce

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, why don´t the mods put this thread into RELEASED section?! Even Tool´s brandnew Diablo is there.

A moderator already said that TDUZoqqer needs to report the first post, to say "Please move" and it will be moved.

That's what I do, thats why my diablo was moved. ;)

ok, then i will re-report now

Use the report button, not say it in the thread.

Go to your first post and click report.gif Then ask in a nice manner for it to be moved, once you report every moderator/admin get a email and it will also create a thread in the report forum (Which is only visible to all TDUC Staff)

It is guaranteed that it will be moved. Cause mine do.

--------------------------------------------------------

Now finally on topic:

As I have abit of modeling friends and contacts and I can notice a few poly problems.

There is a break (Dark) part on the rear bumper where you've pushed it in, or deleted poly's that are separated. I suggest you weld & smooth that area. I don't really know what material you used for that rear bumper but it looks really glossy.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

As for your rims you can see in that image that the poly's are visible and they are going in a odd pattern, I don't really know if you've stretched them or done the pattern of modeling side wards. If you get what I mean.

Please TDUZoqqer before either you get angry at me for picking out those, I am only just helping you what your 'beta' testers didn't find or even noticed.

tool: okay, yes thanks:rolleyes: i don't relally know how to fix these 'poly problems'... if YOU could tell me how to fix these i would be really happy:)

----

just wanted say (not angry or smthn): if I report your bugs in their threads, The Queen and you (or generelly your 'buddies') just ':fp:' me and give me -rep in what stay something like respect tool's work, his mods are better than yours or something in this direction. And I think after this messege I get a lot of -rep's again, but just wanted to get out this. I don't really know what everyone have about me, but just so said, nothing angry.

----

Use 'Weld' within zmodeler adjust the settings within it. It 'Should' fix it. That's what I use, when something like that has gone wrong.

hmm well oukay i will try it :)

PS: i have made a little modification: (it is very little, so don't wanna release it:p)

(for everyone who can't see it: WHITE SV logo. good for black versions)

@minime: Your are right ... some people think, tool is a god who can do EVERYTHING ... some people starting fight, against every one, who says something against tool or his projects .... some over, don' t respect other modders and their projects - BUT that's not tool's fault. sooo...

@all "users": respect the modders/their projects and their invested time.

@modders: Don't fight against each other

@tool: Nice to see, that you helped tduzoqqer out! - as you did months ago, as you told me, how to create non-milky-glas - THANKS

@all: sorry for going EXTREM OT

@tduzoqqer: keep on modding - many people like your mods and your mods are getting better and better.

best regards

Stefan