We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

DC300m02: NEW !!!Suzuki GSXR 1000 2009 V1.1 NEW!!

rollingtheboy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Post your "ModAndPlayDebug.log" and "patch.log" files here (they are located at the root of the "GSXR1000k9 V1.1" folder)

Have you instaled patch 1.68b before instaling the gsxr?

i have magic map and 1.68b and for some reason it dont like it all of my other mods have worked fine maybe i did something worng but thaks for then help :)

when you uninstall the gsxr, your game work again?

yh it works with the gsxr installed to but it dont show up tho i have the mega pack and everything it just shows the mv now the error has stopped tho il try re downloading the mod or something

yh it works with the gsxr installed to but it dont show up tho i have the mega pack and everything it just shows the mv now the error has stopped tho il try re downloading the mod or something

and now it just crashes the game so i really dont know it installed properly but when i get to the loading page it just crahes the game

and now it just crashes the game so i really dont know it installed properly but when i get to the loading page it just crahes the game

ok i found out why its the patch it dont like 1.68b patch for some reason can i use 1.67 instead?

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys, im new there. When i install this Suzuki, game crashes at startup. I havent patch 1.68B, because when i install this patch, it crashes at startup too ...I dont know, what patch I have (In ingame menu there is 1.45.) . How to fix this problem ? (I cant install a lot of cars) THANKS. PS: Sorry for my bad english. PS2: When I install some cars like Lamborghini Reventon 1.2, it works, but most cars does not work.

I reinstalled game, install 1.66, install megacarpack, but when I install patch 1.68B it still crashes me (sorry for bad english)

UPDATE: I tried again and it works ! I have 1.68b !! Thanks guys,thanks !!

UPDATE2: With some cars game still crashes, why?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...