We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1997 Lotus Elise GT1 *Released*

Tool831

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice but i think it would be better to release it for lotus esprit v8

Well I suggest you bodyswap it to that if thats what you want.

However I don't think any of you have seen this in the first post "Replaces: VW W12 (May change)". ;)

Anyway I am Tool's beta tester and I just tried the car on the Esprit and it's screwed because the rims go through the wheels and the ride height is lifted up.

If Tool was to fix this, then he would have to do many things (physics wise) and this may crash people's games because it would be a full physics edit as online people would get that error message.

Thanks a lot Tool the car looks great, I'm glad you could make it work. it just made it under the limit.. not sure how lucky you will be with my other toys..

Everyone : Thank you all who liked the car, I can appreciate people who dislike the car but appreciate the quality, thats all the matters to me. A special thanks to The Queen , Shy Guy and Reilsss.

Thanks a lot Tool the car looks great, I'm glad you could make it work. it just made it under the limit.. not sure how lucky you will be with my other toys..

Everyone : Thank you all who liked the car, I can appreciate people who dislike the car but appreciate the quality, thats all the matters to me. A special thanks to The Queen , Shy Guy and Reilsss.

oh before you get me wrong, i APPRECIATE the details and the quality, i just dont like this car thats all.

sorry if you got me the other way around:nanananana:

This is looking awesome so far, thank you so much Tool :D

I'm familiar with IceKid84's works on NFSCars, and I'm glad to see greater collaboration between the NFS and TDU communities :) Thank you also, IceKid, for making the model and giving permission for Tool to convert it.

that is so great. i mean to get more cars from NFS. we have a wide range there, starting from NFS 1. :excited:

Ah trust me, I have some tricks that I know of. :cheeky:

---------

Car is finished! I am just going to finish off the physics (If I can get them) and then it can be released.

There is just 1 small issue, as far as I know there is no camera view for interior that will work. Djey is working on something that can fix this later on in the future. So please make note of this before reporting that the interior camera is not correct.

and the Lotus Exige and Elise cameras work just fine. :)

:confused: Are you serious? I tried those and it was off centre.. :oook:

Edit: Hmm.. Now they work.. Wtf? Ah well, I will be doing a interior update later on so Ill trigger the installer to put the camera swap on. :)

Thanks shyguy

I'm tempted to reinstall TDU.. but for some reason my dream was always to race my Dauer 962 in TDU.

oahu : lol dont worry about it, Ive actually got an Esprit V8 too btw ;)

im not worried at all. but correct me if im wrong, i think that Esprit in the game is not done right just like the Murcielago and the DB9. Thats why Tool had to make it properly those two. I dont know whats wrong with the Esprit but it just seems wrong. Anybody else know/see what i mean?

lol, what a lack of knowledge, only some few knows the car. NFSII/NFS2SE 4EVAH.

This was my favorite car on that game... my ask on that "new" Elise from Shift was made to real, ops, i meant virtual... bah you should understand... \o/ nice tool, did made some partnershid with "Kid"? Nice work from him... nice find.