We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage v1.0 *Front Plate Version Released*

Lambo Llama

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really nice looking forward to it!!!!!

however, the wheels are quite big, especially those on the front, back wheels needs to be wider and the back needs a bit more work, like the diffuser needs to be lower, the whole black bit needs to go in a little and the exhaust should be higher so a piece of thing can be underneath it.

For all of you who have commented on the rims, Im scaling them to be essentially the same size as those on the V8 Vantage (which mod will replace). Looking at getting some screenshots of the rims on the V8 later today. :)

Don't want to be pedantic, but the rims on the V12 are an inch larger than those on the V8 :cheeky:

I can´t wait to see ingame pics of it.

Im trying to get it in, but being held back by 2 things at the moment.

1. Not able to get access to the game to test things often as my little brother actually owns the disk and keep saying I cant use it...:rolleyes:

2. I am hopelessly rubbish at this modding stuff currently (just ask oldi who has been trying to help me:))...been trying to get the rims in for the past few days and so far all ive got is them in bright orange...:confused: (see screenshot)

2. I am hopelessly rubbish at this modding stuff currently (just ask oldi who has been trying to help me:))...been trying to get the rims in for the past few days and so far all ive got is them in bright orange...:confused: (see screenshot)

Have you applied a texture? if all you've done is paint them then this will be why...