We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Drawings!

cis4care

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last one I like a lot. Kinda reminds me of the cover of "American Idiot" by Green Day.

Aha, I've been told that before. It's actually based off a photo I took (yeah I really did stand there like an idiot photographing my fist). I was originally gonna paint this anarchy symbol over the top of it as my art project was about politics and stuff (been listening to too much Rage Against the Machine) but I decided not to bother in the end :lol:

Some nice drawings here :)

Here's a couple I did a while back when I couldn't sleep

Click to enlarge.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/acid44/th_P1010155.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/acid44/th_P1010002.jpg

And what I did to my guitars a while back... Electric totally faded now cause I never got around to giving it a clear coat :(... Accoustic's just gone :(

http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/acid44/Guitars/

Cool character, don't wanna be running into one of those in real :p

image.php?album_id=85&image_id=984&mode=thumbnail

My entry (still W.I.P.) for the LMP1 competition on the drawingforum I was moderator at (have been promoted to co-admin). Supposed to be a succeeder for the CLR, this time without Launch'n'Lift-off control. :p

• 4 weeks later...

Next finished drawing. C114, successor for the C112. I kept lots of details of the C112, like the large gullwing doors, short front, mid-rear placed engine, dynamic rearwing and split sidewindows. I know some proportions are wrong, but I need to practice on finding that out while I'm drawing, not when it's finished.

image.php?album_id=51&image_id=1078&mode=thumbnail

• 1 month later...
Next finished drawing. C114, successor for the C112. I kept lots of details of the C112, like the large gullwing doors, short front, mid-rear placed engine, dynamic rearwing and split sidewindows. I know some proportions are wrong, but I need to practice on finding that out while I'm drawing, not when it's finished.

-C114 Image-

nice I can see a bit of SLS in there

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...