We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Wip: 2cv super gt: Patch 1975

2CV SUPER GT

I tryed it and it works great,I can't wait for more cars i hope you will make some newer models,and by me the bus is having huge bugs he is crashing all the time and driving most of the time faster then other cars :D

here are a few pics(click for high res):

thumb_888443e0.jpg

thumb_17a020d8.jpg

thumb_3c57ac26.jpg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all have custom physics,and yes bus is crashing in every corner.Plus Monaco have too soft suspension for TDU.Police doesn't have any chances against driver.Now it is even easier to go through roadblock.But that's not making any problems to me.Problem is about those new trucks that you added in new patch,you can go through their trailer.

i got a bug with the buses.... the always crashes in walls and slide above the street ^^

They do that. It's partly because the original car was shorter and therefore had different handling guidelines; in other words, the middle of the car is where it turns at. I've been watching them a bit. They appear to go further through the intersection, but the middle of the bus is following the same line as all other vehicles.

Also, (and this is more guesswork) they are slower to correct mistakes, because the wheelbase is much longer than was originally intended. This causes sliding and slower corrections (presumably because of the middle-as-the-guide thing).

Might be wrong, but I think it stands to reason (if they follow the same principles as AIPaths in Crysis).

And yes, I don't have anything better to do than watch buses turn at intersections. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...