We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

You should seriously read this

KoenigseggBG

So true...

- Son, you got any idea why this page won't load for me?

- That's because you're still using IE6, dad. Want me to download another browser for you?

- No! I'm used to this one!

Lol, my dad is 61. He's been using the net for 7 years now but still can't adapt to the new stuff. I always have to find the upgrades, new releases and etc. of programs, browsers, add-ons. :D

Hahaha, so true.. :D

It starts with one relative, and you're tied to some crappy old PC with Windows 98 installed, but then the word spreads, and you are fixing each and every electronic device even if the battery is low and they don't know how to plug it in to charge.. :)

Sony, tell your old grandma how to open this new book, it's called Kindle by some guy called Amazon. Thin is this book.. :) And what a weird name for a human Amazon is.. :D :D

Wow this is 110% me, I'm not kidding, just today I sorted out my old neighbour's network, had to remove a virus from my dads laptop and only about 3 hours ago my Uncle arrived at my door asking if I could retrieve files off a USB drive that has somehow corrupted to RAW.

It's no wonder I'm up to 4 and 5AM doing my own work!! lol

Happened to me today.

Had to install a new anti-virus program for my mum and her partner. Had do to everything in slow-motion so they could see what I was clicking. Then I had to walk them through the Sky Email system; how to add contacts, remove them, delete emails etc. in slow-motion as well. Made worse by the fact that when you try and explain even the simplest thing (to me obviously, but to them obviously not) a blank white, absolutely mortified expression appears over their faces.

Now they have my email address and I will be constantly be bombarded with questions, too.