We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nürburgring Grand Prix Circuit

TimBud

The latest Forza Motorsport 3 downloadable add-on has been announced, and this time around, we’ve re-created one of the world’s most renowned and technical tracks for your racing pleasure. Introducing the Nürburgring Grand Prix Circuit, a demanding road course built to test the mettle of the world’s best drivers. The DLC pack comes with 2 tracks on the Grand Prix Circuit and will cost only 400 MS points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace

Nurburgring_GPC_2.jpg?n=246

Nurburgring_GPC.jpg?n=246

More details pics and videos at forzamotorsport.net

400M$p is a bit steep for this imo. Especially when you can be sure that T10 will have just tweaked and updated the track from FM2!

Yeah i agree, 2 tracks for 400M$p is pretty ridiculous. Especially when you can go and buy the two car packs for that amount as well. They should've made more tracks for the pack. Before you know it, they'll bring out the next circuit pack for the same amount..

Due to the non-inclusion of connecting the Nordschleife I won't be buying this.

And the track was being made for FM2 from the ground up but because FM2 became more a FM1.5 they couldn't put the track in. Think of it as the track was a v2.0 built fro scratch but FM2 ended up becoming a v1.5 so they weren't compatible and had to be scrapped.

*sigh* You guys do realise if you held out on buying the DLC there is a small possibility it would be reduced in price right?

"400MSP is too much for 1 track but I'll still buy it!!"

or in other words

"I'll bend over and take it but I want you to know I'm not happy with this situation"

Time Trial this W/E

There's a time trial on the circuit this weekend!

Every entrant will be gifted a limited edition 2009 BMW M5 with fantasy Nurburgring GP safety car livery:

original.aspx

The other prizes are just credits, and not that much either. Only 500,000 for a top 10 finish!

If you want to enter then when in game here's how:

Navigate to the “Leaderboards” menu and scroll down to “Time Trial”. Scroll down to Nürburgring GP and “Press A to Start Race” at the top of the leaderboard. Set your best possible lap time!

Simple and worth it just for a 'free' car... well more like a free paintjob. :p