We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah and that's exactly the reason why forza 3 looks better than gt5 lol:rolleyes:

WELL I dunno about that (im not a fanboy, but I love my xbox :D), gt5 is lookin pretty hawt- and forza 3 doesnt look THAT amazing, look at grid in comparison. :) Second end of argument thing now?

Take a look at Uncharted 2... End of discussion:p

Guys, it's really not a good idea to start the X360 vs PS3 crap again. This is a TDU2 thread not a Forza 3 vs GT5 thread. :rolleyes:

Please try and stay on topic. ;)

obviously i was being sarcastic, the only reason i chose a ps3 it cause that the exclusive games tend to look more fun

don't know why people say ps3 sucks

look at uncharted 2 and gran turismo 5

take a look at the comparisons between 360 and ps3, only difference is colour

and we all have TDU2 coming to both consoles so it's all good

Ah yes, the age old graphics argument. It's not a console argument if you only consider one factor. We won't talk about the PS3 frame rate issues ;)

As mentioned, TDU2 is on both, so quite frankly who cares. (For want of stronger language)

obviously i was being sarcastic, the only reason i chose a ps3 it cause that the exclusive games tend to look more fun

don't know why people say ps3 sucks

look at uncharted 2 and gran turismo 5

take a look at the comparisons between 360 and ps3, only difference is colour

and we all have TDU2 coming to both consoles so it's all good

UGH hasnt this ended twice already?! GT5 isnt out yet, and MIGHT NOT look like it does in the youtube vids and screenshots- MIGHT, dont come to my house and hold me at gunpoint and make me admit it does look like the screenshots when it comes out, ok? But hell, i love forza3 and gt5. Im no fanboy :)

UGH hasnt this ended twice already?! GT5 isnt out yet, and MIGHT NOT look like it does in the youtube vids and screenshots- MIGHT, dont come to my house and hold me at gunpoint and make me admit it does look like the screenshots when it comes out, ok? But hell, i love forza3 and gt5. Im no fanboy :)

i guess you haven't played gran turismo 5 prologue then

The XBOX fanboy-ism is strong with this one

I assume by your specs that you know the PC is limited by the consoles. Wanna complain about that while you're here?

Those visuals aren't a challenge for the 360 so it certainly won't be holding back the PS3.

How many times do we need to have this discussion?

PC = Nerdy ( more about "modding" than gaming )

PS3 = Limited games slightly better graphics and awful online system

xbox = great online loads of Xbox onlys and beautiful graphics.

Xbox is a "fun gamers" machine if your a Geek or a loser buy a ps3 or PC :D

Oh god not helping. lol

PS3 has a good catalog these days what with U2, KZ2, GoWIII, LBP and of course the eventual GT5. It also the advantage of mass support for good wheels from cheap and nasty to damn right expensive. The storage space and free online is an even bigger perk imo.

Xbox 360 is just lucky it's got good games as the way MS mess you about would have you running for the hills.

PC is where the diehards sit and tbh usually get the most longevity out of a title due to the modding scene.

Graphics wise a high spec PC will spank both consoles, the consoles are essentially the same, the 360's GPU does seem to be easier to take advantage of as can be seen but developers are starting to finally get to grips with the PS3 too.

All in all whatever you buy it for you will get a good game either way.