We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hope they add a Simulation mode that is accessible fro mthe start of the game, I wouldn't mind also having moon gravity mode as a 3rd option (for jumping over fences to get to certain spots, etc). Looking forward to seeing those scanned pages from the magazine guys.

Can't wait for the game!

I was looking at the online section of Gamereactor and all it showed was:

"Test Drive Unlimited 2

Atari have finally announced the long rumoured Test Drive Unlimited 2 officially. Once again Eden Games are developing t..."

Hopefully the magazine mentions much more :)

Sources: http://www.gamereactor.eu/games/5169/Test+Drive+Unlimited+2/

had a pretty strange morning and just wanted to share. =D

I was dreaming that i found some big news about TDU2, I became so excited I woke up and as reality kicked in i realized that this wasn't true and that i was out of breath from the excitement, I looked at the time and saw that it was 5:05!! Woah what a coincidence!

but i was really bummed out when i saw nothing new in this thread. =(

Weird enough morning for ya?

lol, who is Mr Dubois?:confused:

Well, u should see 'Medium' series. Alison Dubois was/is a psychic/medium who sees things from the past/future in her dreams, using this to solve all kinds of crimes for the government. The show was made according the real person, self-proclaimed medium/profiler....

...maybe SHE could help us finding out the releasing date :D

Oh yeah true crime 2 is looking amazing, compared to "streets of LA" or whatever it was... I think im going to be pre ordering that, f1 2010, tdu2 (...), and there was something else... or maybe it was tdu2... anywho, those 3 at least, massively awesome games year coming up by the looks of it.

edit: OF COURSE, the new medal of honour! going down call of duty's path, modern one. Only this will KILL modern warefare and modern warefare 2. :D

I was looking at the online section of Gamereactor and all it showed was:

"Test Drive Unlimited 2

Atari have finally announced the long rumoured Test Drive Unlimited 2 officially. Once again Eden Games are developing t..."

Hopefully the magazine mentions much more :)

Sources: http://www.gamereactor.eu/games/5169/Test+Drive+Unlimited+2/

Here's the full article. Check out the last sentence... :drool:

Atari have finally announced the long rumoured Test Drive Unlimited 2 officially. Once again Eden Games are developing the open world racer and once again the online component will be key.

"After the highly successful Test Drive Unlimited which redefined the genre with massively open online racing, Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be an innovative evolution in racing games, expanding its unparalleled multiplayer experience and immersing players in a world full of new online content and lifestyle customization." said Jeff Lapin, CEO of Atari, SA. "The game fits squarely into our strategy of moving online and generating new revenue streams while maintaining our current retail business."

More than one million online accounts were created with the original Test Drive Unlimited on PC and Xbox 360 and this time the love expands to include Playstation 3 owners. Check out the first three images of the game below. Test Drive Unlimited 2 will be released in 2010.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/3005/Test+Drive+Unlimited+2/?sid=0cb76e15ef6d9f2bd7f15abb5ceb4e53