We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of course, Play.com is the single most reliable source on the internet.

Well I was just saying that's all, :eek2: no need to shoot the messenger. :crying:

No body knows yet all we know is it's around that sort of date.

We don't even know what the game will be like yet, apart from a few leaks of images and a few articles in magazines.

For it list of new games to the E3 2010 fair.

TDU 2 here not dumb??

1.Motorstorm 3

2.Brother in Arms

3.Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising 2

4.Mirror’s Edge 2

5.Kroniki Riddicka

6.Driver 5

7.Grand Theft Auto 5

8.Far Cry 3

9.Killzone 3

10.Race Driver: GRiD 2

11.Need For Speed

12.Saints Row 3

13.Red Faction 4

14.Gears of War 3

15.Rainbow 6

But if you look at generation III, it had 3 titles. It had III, Vice City, and San Andreas. I don't know exactly when GTA III came out but it must be around 2001 or something. But ok, maybe you're right.

I do see both NAMCO Bandai and Atari listed, so I think TDU2 will be there.

I knew that NBP bought Atari in Europe and Australia, I didn't think theyd be handling all the press releases for TDU2 though (Atari still exists in the USA, right?) - I suppose Eden being based in France has something to do with it.

It's somewhat confusing.

Infogrames owned Atari Europe & other PAL regions and had a stake in Atari Inc (USA) iirc. They bought Atari Inc completely and then Infogrames renamed themselves Atari. Atari Europe had a distribution business called Distribution Partners, Namco Bandai bought a 33% stake in this for €33m and then later bought the remaining a few months later. Atari Europe no longer exist and it's Namco Bandai Partners (NBP) that take care of Atari' + others (Fallout: New Vegas is another I think) distribution in Europe and other PAL territories.

Eden used to be under the Atari SASU (Europe) division but I know that they are still Atari however NBP still deal with them also. Like I said it's confusing but either way it still works. :lol: