We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 Announced!!

Eudemon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, Jonesy is correct. The pan around view is DBS or DB9... The wheel and midconsole are completely different, you can see A/C channels where the One-77 doesn't have them and the steeringwheel has buttons on panels in the two ''quarterspaces'' between the spokes, the One-77 doesn't have those.

What are you doing over there, Eden?

I've just got a remour who says TDU2 may be out only at NOVEMBER 2010 and not in SEPTEMBER 2010...

Just a remour... have to wait confirmation from ATARI and Eden Games

Sounds to me like a very, very reasonable time to release the game at its earliest.

With the ingame TDU message to send your username and email for the Beta Priority Selection, it's safe to assume they haven't started testing yet. If you want to be serious in testing and listening to points for improvement, the current release of September is in no way reachable.

Sounds to me like a very, very reasonable time to release the game at its earliest.

With the ingame TDU message to send your username and email for the Beta Priority Selection, it's safe to assume they haven't started testing yet. If you want to be serious in testing and listening to points for improvement, the current release of September is in no way reachable.

yes for the "delays" seems to be what you say

they need to start the tests for the people gave feedback of the bugs etc

It's up to Atari when they release it, I guess. I don't care, personally TDU2 is one of my two must-get games this year along with Mafia 2. Anything else can wait, I don't really think NFS: Hot Pursuit and other games like it will reduce the sales that much considering Test Drive Unlimited's fan base.