We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

World's Most Beautiful PC's

iLLGT3

Do you think you have a cool computer? Well, check out these rigs from Million Dollar PC. It's like "computer art" in a way..

Worlds Most Beautiful Computers

Even though these PC's put mine to shame, some of these represent form over function... But either way, I bet they are cool as hell to have! :D

Here's a few to start with...

edelweiss-00.jpg

777-01.jpg

gianluca-07.jpg

black-copper-03.jpg

Here's one that didn't make it on MDPC but I think is absolutely amazing... Thermaltake Level 10

level10_full.jpg

*completely fails to notice the fact that there are boobs on the TV*

You know, I'm sorry to say this but if I were in that situation, I'd fail to notice them too.

Some of them are really impressive..

*looks at pics, looks at pics, ah, boobs on TV, meh, looks at pics, looks at pics* :D:thumbsup::twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1:12 to put in networkcard, graphicscard, soundcard, motherboard, cooling... That's gonna be crowded :p 1:12 really is far from big enough (I have a 1:12 RC SL500 and I know for sure it's too small, let alone a CGT)

If you can get a model the size of perhaps 1:6 or something I bet it's possible. I've seen a Merc 18xx truck of Tamiya I believe, being converted to a computer.