We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Terzer + TDUZoqqer: Maserati GT, HAMANN GTs, GTs

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This alignment is a bit off.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

The interior is bit off as well.

Weird rendering

You've achieved great work! I'm now using the GranTurismo S over the GranSport kit3 slot.

On the other hand, may I suggest you put better textures for front&rear lights ?? (current texture resolution does not match with the 3D quality - which is rather respectful of original model and TDU quality).

I might use the GranCabrio over a Cambiocorsa slot if it gets even better :)

ooo please, c'mon, guys don't you read more than the last post in a thread!?!?!?!? SEE THE FIRST PAGE, you have to swap the IK!!! please, TDUZoqqer, rename the thread add this IK swap.

Here you have my main reason for not installing this mod. The arrogance in this post ruins the whole spirit. This isn´t friendly feedback anymore.

Thats why i commented abouth the auto installer. It would have made the thread more friendly and the mod more userfriendly.

I don´t have problems with the mod or modder. I do have problems with the disrespect for people who don´t understand things.

Abouth the reading first page issue.. I see a mod released. I look at pics and downloadlinks. Then i download. When there´s a autoinstaller available i don´t look any further. Why?

Simple, i NEVER have problems with mods installed with it. I press install and it's finished.

This mod is different. It needs some extra work for installation. Not bad, just unexpected and a bit odd.

If you get my point, you also get the questions.

So why being hasrh and arrogant to people who probably do everything as they normally should do? :confused:

I have to say that before auto-installer we installed our mods manually.Auto-installer is great thing.

Btw maybe they will fix 'issues' about installer when they release cabrio.

When you installed one of our favorite cars,Veyron,you needed to swap Camera and IK manually.There is no problem with that,so I don't see problem with this.

And yes they are pissed of because everybody is asking about that belt and IK.

You don´t get the point mate. ;)

I have manual installed mods(as you know).

The problem is that the autoinstaller doesn't finish the job. That's strange, because it normally does finish the job.

So people are going to ask abouth that. Seems normal to me.

You may assume that most people download and look no further. They expect it to work because it normally does.

Al this doesn't matters if people get normal feedback. There aren't stupid questions, only stupid answers and lazy people. :confused:

Yes, I've installed about 10 mods without any problems

If it helps I've installed these mods so far

Weather Mod by Macuik

Light Roads - Tropical Paradise (I think I installed this, not sure)

Aston Martin DB9

BMW M3 E92

Ferrari 599 GTB

Koenigsegg CCX

Pagani Zonda F

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 (Both Coupe + Spider)

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400