We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

terzer: Ferrari 458 Italia 2010 RELEASED v2

terzer

its not possible, because i did a box with the dimensions of the car, and the model fitted perfectly. i welded abd smoothed the the whole car.

if you see, the interior of that model doesn't have the right interior

also i'm saying it for 100 time. the model was from 3d warehouse. if somebody wants nice model, buy the model...

i suggested a while ago to donate for a model. 30-40 people donate 1$ and someone buys it. not me, someone...

yeah that's what I was thinking , there are great 3d models out there of pretty much all the cars you can think of , though they cost a lot of money. And you must've put so much effort into this terzer , got to thank you , it's a nice mod.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL. Ever heard about body-swapping?

Instead of making a stupid comment like that why dont you just help him. All the time people on this site make comments like that and dont bother helping. Please dont take this the wrong way, and its not just at you, its at every one.

Any way, Just rename the files to what ever car you want it on lets say you want to put it on the F430. Just rename:

F360_Stradale.bnk > F430_Cpe.bnk

F360_Stradale_I.bnk > F430_Cpe_I.bnk

Hope this helps you.

I see there's talk of possibly buying a high poly model of the 458. I would seriously contribute to this, up to US$20 if required!

It is forbidden to release the model to others! It is both illegal and morally improper, given the time contributed to the building of the creation. Releasing the car, even in another file, is still "giving" others the model.

As for the Forza Motorsport 3 conversion issue, I decline comment.

-Leadfoot