We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tell us what you love, hate and want changed or added!!

Eudemon

If the request section is gone everyone will pm modders for requests!

U mu$7 m@K£ 7H!5 4 m3 PlZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZ threads.

I did think about that after I made that post that modders would have 46414693 PM's in their inbox...

And what's 7H!5??? :p

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about having a Moderator for the Mod section? I think I read some banter about this in the CB a couple of days ago but I think its a really good idea. :)

Editzzz: Someone already mentioned it up there somewhere.. But oh well!

What about having a Moderator for the Mod section? I think I read some banter about this in the CB a couple of days ago but I think its a really good idea. :)

Suggestions via PMs would be appreciated. I/we have a few people in mind but that's it.

I'd love to help out as well but probably not in the mod section. I haven't ever used a mod from here and I hardly go in that section. But I know Jazzi would probably be picked before me and I also think Nick is a great person to have. He's very nice and always there to help.

The decision was taken to make the Work In Progress section Read Only except for those posting their work due to the previous trouble and confrontations that often appeared in their.

It could change in the future but for now it's merely for Modders to show what early work they are currently doing. If the modder wishes feedback they can either request a move to the Beta section or post their project in their to begin with.

Ladies and gentleman and Mike, I have a question.

That's what it says on the bottom of the forum.

So either our forum has become very very very unpopular or that counter is broken. :p

You posted that at 11:30 pm my time, which is 00:30 for you, so that is why no members had joined, as "Today" is only 30 minutes.

My theory anyway...

The number of Modding forums/subforums can be confusing, especially when I'm looking for Leadfoot's COTM threads.

It would be great if by default the list of Vehicle Mods could be sorted by their release date instead of by the date of the last comment. It would also be cool if various car mods (vehicle models, interior, HUD, sounds, etc) could somehow be grouped together. Maybe the modders can get together to come up with some ideas and Diablo assist where required?

Guest turbo lag

@ Ryzza,

The number of forums/sub forums is higher to have the place more organised, if everything is bundled up into one place it's going to be hell. :p

How about adding a knowledgebase/favourites type function, where each member can add any thread to their Favourites. Then, when a noob asks a repeated question, they just quickly grab the link from the Knowledgebase section in their UserCP.

Don't tell me we already have this function as well. :p

It would be easier to find the thread in its subforum than go through my list of subscriptions :p

Could the timestamp for posts be made to stand out a bit more.. or maybe make it stand out when the last post in a thread is more than 7 days ago (to prevent accidental bumps).