We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Woop Woop

Trentdarby126

Hi everyone, im new to all this forum buisness, im 25 but i dont tend to do the interenet much, well the social side of it anyway.

anyway i thought id say hello as its seems ive found a place full of people as madly devoted to test drive as myself. Unfortuantely my gaming pc packed up not to long ago and ive only ever had the pleasure of owning TDU on the xbox ( well about 5 xboxs to be exact, have to love microsofts product quality ) ive bought and sold test drive so many times but i jsut keep coming back, im working my way towards hardcore mode for the 4th time now on a new xbox live profile (sadly silver at the moment but going gold in a couple of days) add CaptainBadgers if your interested in gonig for a crusie.

This game hooks me like no other, granted it has its flaws but as a whole package it has yet to be beaten, ive tried GT, Forza, NFS, Burnout and more but they jsut dont compare to the feeling you get playing TDU.

I remember the first few weeks when the game came out how exciting it was showing off your new cars to everyone, forming a club being the first person you had seen to be driving the Mclaren or the shelby concepts, i met a lot of awesome people crusing in this game and i cant wait to get back into im jsut hoping the servers are still buys.

Even if they arnt though i cant wait to get stuck into TDU2 and start showing off those cars again. Anyway i hope that didnt come off as too much of a fanboy ramble, speak to you all soon

Trentdarby