We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair point, however those who want to feel like they are driving do so because in real life you can't jump into your prized exotic and go for a 200mph blast round an idyllic island. Well maybe some can but I don't think Sir Richard Branson is on here is he? :lol:

youre completely right, thats exactly what i was gonna say, that people want games to be realisitc as possible bcs in real life they can only dream about doing such a things out there, have such a fun and even risk themselves like in tdu.

Guest turbo lag

Anyone else think it looks slightly like Just Cause 2 (the environment)? I couldn't care less about graphics or anything, this is the game I've been waiting since...forever.

TDU1 was always too easy to avoid traffic at stupid speeds, just by driving down the hard shoulder thing, why is there hard shoulders on almost every road anyway? Also, while I'm on that point, why did the highways on TDU1 have hardshoulders, on both sides of the carriageway lolol.

Agreed. That was one thing that bugged me ... which I why I never try and drive in them!

Wonder if they've modelled the light washers. lol Too much detail perhaps? :stinks:

It could be a simple box on a square bar that comes out the front bumper, but I don't expect it to be in :p

Omg, after GTA the best trailer I've seen ever. The music is also awesome :thumbsup:

Trailer is really wonderful. Graphics are definitely wow. Finally the road textures look like tarmac, with kerbs, sett and everything. Visually, I'm totally satisfied. Now I'm anxiously awaiting for the spec requirements...

about car handling....what would exactly 'stiff' mean? The opposite of wobbly or else?

I really hope they come close to Shift's physics. Then I'd be happy like a kid.

and about the social aspect:

wondering are we gonna date other player's avatars or what?

-pic-

Is there gonna be a 'wohoo' function in certain areas, like this ^^^ :cool:

That'd be weird since most TDU players are guys..lol

well...unless some are homosexual....then good for them.