We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Trailer out now! [UPDATE 14-12-2010: 11th trailer released]

Eudemon

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'social life' is getting a bit tacky with all the partying and the 'cosmetic surgery' (why not just put that in a menu), besides, who would actually be sad enough to party in this game instead of going to an actual party? It's not fun partying virtually anyway.

Honestly, I preferred the first trailer and as others have said before me, the physics don't look too promising. Also note that the showroom/clothing stores have the same vibe as TDU1. It seems to me like it's a bit too close. The first trailer was slick and cool. It was urban and fun but also slick and upscale. This is getting a little tacky.

To use an analogy, it's like say...

Charlize Theron vs. Insert random drug addled teen mess here.

not that eden are focusing too much on customization of avatars and ignoring those aspects related to driving ?. The clinic has nothing to do, I want a driving game not the sims with some cars and i hope that this showroom with different makers

is only to show cars of different brands in trailers

How you know that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMG1-broZ8&feature=related

Look at the roadbricks. It's not Dx11. From the lightning and deaph it's not Dx9 or Dx10. So my conclusion is Dx10.1.

That's what's shown in the video. When you see the passenger view then it looks like he turns he's head/camera using a console gamepad. No console has Dx11 support. It doesn't mean the PC version doesn't have Dx11. Dx11 supports downgrades down to Dx8 but I doubt there will be Dx11 for PC as well. Though I think the PC version will have greater graphics, like most cross-platformed releases.

Where?? Can you make a screenshot?

I just think I'm seeing it. I guess I'm not seeing more than others. Just look frame by frame at 1.29. Over the Wipers "turn-on/off-stick" it's light-symbols which indicates Damage, Turn Signals and something. On the rightside/down from Turn Signalsit looks like a Fuel Gauge. I even see a pin there (it's under half full. 11 O'clock'ish).

That's what I see. If anyone sees something else let me know :)

Zonda and R8, lovely. The rest, don't really care for. MOAR CARS please.

My thoughts exactly. Well, I honestly don't really care about the Zonda or R8 that much either.

I need to see more cars. My heart is begging to see some new cars and I'm not seeing them.

I'd honestly think after two trailers that we wouldn't discovered alot more about the game, but obviously I'm wrong.

Roughly five months or slightly longer until the game is supposed to be released and they've only made the few cars we've seen so far? Nah, I don't and wont believe that, unless they plan on just plainly converting all the old cars over from TDU1 which in my opinion would be a pretty half arsed effort.