We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Hands On - 360 Magazine May 2010 (Issue 67)

t.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that you've forgotten to join the first 2 pages images (: . I do it if you want to put it =).

tn_8XPSmkIO3q.jpg

Thanks, I didn't bother as it seemed more like concept art than game. I'll add it up top though. :)

Just make your own club, no one will want to be in your club anyway unless they are happy to never drive the McLaren.

@Ryzza, thanks for that you may do as you please.

in tdu1 fizzclub2000 still currently has 14 members even without the prospect of a club car.

how many are in slowclass? :P

Thanks for scanning this, I was going to get it today and scan it but I saw this before lunch. Thanks!

It's a shame they didn't really go into what they thought about the game after a hands on experience playing it.

in tdu1 fizzclub2000 still currently has 14 members even without the prospect of a club car.

how many are in slowclass? :P

That's why they are in your club, because they aren't being deprived of anything.

Lolz, slowclass was legend. However I think I'm clubless now, or Lowclass.. can't remember.

Thanks for scanning this, I was going to get it today and scan it but I saw this before lunch. Thanks!

It's a shame they didn't really go into what they thought about the game after a hands on experience playing it.

You're welcome.

That's why they are in your club, because they aren't being deprived of anything.

Lolz, slowclass was legend. However I think I'm clubless now, or Lowclass.. can't remember.

You're welcome.

by that point very few players are likely to want to stay in anyone elses club... ever...

but if they're not being deprived of anything the reasons for joining my club must lie elsewhere ;)

by that point very few players are likely to want to stay in anyone elses club... ever...

but if they're not being deprived of anything the reasons for joining my club must lie elsewhere ;)

Same reason most people join clubs, friends. They like you, they join.

Hopefully I'll end up in a club with S7 fanatics again so I can have the Gumpert all the time. :)