We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Hands On - 360 Magazine May 2010 (Issue 67)

t.

If you can read it'll interest you, if you are incapable of reading and just look at pictures it won't grab you quite so much.

The pages are in order. (Hopefully)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Torn images:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) ---- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Thanks to poki

tn_8XPSmkIO3q.jpg

I look forward to wrecking the Viper! :twisted:

------

Improved readability version by Ryzza (using the above pics):

Captions

cap1.jpg

cap3.jpg

cap5.jpg

cap7.jpg

The Main Article

text2.1.jpg

text2.2.jpg

text3.1.jpg

text3.2.jpg

text4.1.jpg

text5.1.jpg

text5.2.jpg

text7.1.jpg

text7.2.jpg

text8.1.jpg

Inserts

other4.2.jpg

other5.3.jpg

other8.jpg

Interview

qa6.1.jpg

qa6.2.jpg

qa6.3.jpg

qa6.4.jpg

qa6.5.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you tWm. for scanning the preview!

The really NEW stuff I found:

- no proper offroad physics yet

- the One-77 is a club-exclusive...

- police will play part in the SOCIAL aspect...

Does that mean that with criminal records you can't do certain stuff or get certain things untill the record expires? Something like the heatlevels of NFS...

Other than that it all sounds very good. Bikes getting an entirely reworked physicssystem should be really good news for the bikelovers.

I won't do a transcription per se this time, but I am working on something to make it easier to read.

If it's ok with you Tom, I'll put it straight in your top post to save time and bandwidth. I'll wait for you to get back to me regarding that...

I don't like the club exclusive cars, if i don't play online these cars are not available to me? i can create a club offline ?

i don't like that the situation is looking like: 'here's 5 cars but you can only have one of them and only drive it some of the time' :(

hope it doesn't work out this way though...

Mielie, think deeply about what 2 cars are you most favorite cars of all time. If those two end up in TDU2, BOTH as clubcars, would you like that? You can only enter one club so you'll never be able to drive the other car.

Unless having multiple online accounts would help...

i don't like that the situation is looking like: 'here's 5 cars but you can only have one of them and only drive it some of the time' :(

hope it doesn't work out this way though...

Just make your own club, no one will want to be in your club anyway unless they are happy to never drive the McLaren.

@Ryzza, thanks for that you may do as you please.

-"arcade style more casual" cars AND "more realistic/closer to simulation" cars depending on car choice. (things not fully decided).

(I'm happy with that, as long as the realistic cars are good. The car variety should be BIG enough for it).

Mielie, think deeply about what 2 cars are you most favorite cars of all time. If those two end up in TDU2, BOTH as clubcars, would you like that? You can only enter one club so you'll never be able to drive the other car.
What makes you think that? Sure you can drive the other car too, your club just needs to buy that other car as well. I've never read any mention of clubs only being capable of having only one club exclusive car. As far as i'm aware a club can buy as many club-exclusive cars as the garage can hold (although probably only 1 of each model).