We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2q1e9o6.jpg

Island Paradise v0.8.9 will be uploaded in couple of minutes. Check first post for more pics and a download link. And thanks for all the support guys. I'm really looking forward to hear your impressions on v0.8.9! ;)

@powerslave

Nah, I like it more this way.

@Kevin1994

We just discussed about it on a previous, and this page also... so dude, don't be a lazy boy.

@nineo

Damn, I didn't found a correct setting for saving mipmaps. I'll keep searching on. ;)

@Ryzza5

Hihihi. :p

[quote name='Leonhart']Hey thanks, can you add up some roadside junks?[/QUOTE] Like? Show me pics of it. :p @Kevin1994 Does that black stripe look anything like [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=349145&postcount=216]this[/url]? If so, then here's your [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showpost.php?p=349259&postcount=222]answer[/url]. @nineo, powerslave, diego :thumbsup: [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/wufqsz.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/14a93c1.jpg[/IMG]

island paradise v0.8.9 bugs

idk if anyone else gets this or if its in my settings but i cant find out how to fix it so ill post it here for help

first bug:

at a distance not to far ahead the road goes black like a large shadow casted over the land

second bug:

the center yellow lines are missing

here is photo evidence

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292/DM_Rabbit/20100901084711.jpg

**EDIT**

tweaked my GPU settings and got rid of the black on the road... now my TDU really looks vibrant and colorful.. thanx Illusion

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

I´m sry for annoying you with this, but my English is not the best and i don´t understand what i have to do.

@ThatWildRabbit: I have the same Problem with that black stripe.

The yellow lines missin is no bug, they are just missing in the mod

i went into my Nvidia control panel.. that came default with my graphics card 9600gt and adjusted the gamma the contrast and.. then i raised all my anti-aliasing stuff to max... after that it was gone

here's proof of it gone

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292/DM_Rabbit/20100901113311.jpg

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 350KB, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

@nineo

...ahem...5770 mainstream level? dude u are so wrong^^ 5770 and gtx 260 are bang for the buck...and they perform like hell...tons of power. My stock XFX HD 5770 XXX Edition is running every game maxed out, im running TDU @ 2048x1536, 4x AA, HDR, HIGH details and 16x AF...so you are very wrong:). 40+ frames constant:)

You know what would be great mate?? Do separated install files, with plants and stuff, street textures and else... because I love your mod, but I really dont like the roads... sorry, but that would be really nice for me... umm any particular way to install manually only one kind of road? because I still got black shadow roads, and I dont know which files restore them, if I restore the main files I would be messing with the landscape too I that's what I dont want... sorry to keep bothering you mate, I just want to... use your mod the best way I can... thanks =)

You know what would be great mate?? Do separated install files, with plants and stuff, street textures and else... because I love your mod, but I really dont like the roads... sorry, but that would be really nice for me... umm any particular way to install manually only one kind of road? because I still got black shadow roads, and I dont know which files restore them, if I restore the main files I would be messing with the landscape too I that's what I dont want... sorry to keep bothering you mate, I just want to... use your mod the best way I can... thanks =)

you can replace the files you want from 'patch' folder. If you've used installer the modded files are located somewhere else, you have to delete them to restore.

btw illusion, did you make any changes on lr textures?

@xThatWildRabbitx

Thanks for sharing that info with the rest. From now on, I'll point everyone with similar problem to your posts. ;) And I'm glad to hear that you like it.

@Leonhart

It isn't possible... actually it is, but it wouldn't look that nice. You would have 2 different car junks repeating over and over... all over the island. So I'm really sorry, I doubt I'll ever include it. ;)

@Kevin1994

There are no perfect settings, and you'll have to find out them by yourself. What works perfectly for other, may cause your game to lag, cause nobody got same PC specs. I would recommend to set your AF level to 16. If your game doesn't lag with that, try to play with the rest (check xThatWildRabbitx posts).

@Zero07

About that black roads issue, just check xThatWildRabbitx posts (yet again :D), and everything will be okay. BUT, if you really don't like new roads, files you need to replace are: r_c_00, r_c_0t, r_m_00, r4_d_00, r4_d_01, r4_d_02, r4_d_t, r4_g_00, r4_g_01, r4_g_02, r5_d_00, r5_g_00 and RoadPatch.

I won't divide IP with optional install options, cause I want for IP to be unique experience and all-in-one package. Making all those options would only confuse your average John Doe. :D

@Ozzmcom

LR textures? Sorry, but seems that I don't quite understand you. :) Can you formulate your question in a different way? :p

idk if anyone else gets this or if its in my settings but i cant find out how to fix it so ill post it here for help

first bug:

at a distance not to far ahead the road goes black like a large shadow casted over the land

second bug:

the center yellow lines are missing

here is photo evidence

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad292/DM_Rabbit/20100901084711.jpg

**EDIT**

tweaked my GPU settings and got rid of the black on the road... now my TDU really looks vibrant and colorful.. thanx Illusion

I was just telling Rubie38 that in his videos there's a strange shadow running on the road at the car's speed...

Could detail a little bit more the changes you made on your GPU ?

Bye

TheDuck38

I was just telling Rubie38 that in his videos there's a strange shadow running on the road at the car's speed...

Could detail a little bit more the changes you made on your GPU ?

Bye

TheDuck38

As has been mentioned several times in this thread, it is the AF(Anisotropic Filtering) setting. It needs to be set to 16x either in ATI CCC or Nvidia Control Panel.

It may be a good idea to add it to the first post iLLusion. :p

As has been mentioned several times in this thread, it is the AF(Anisotropic Filtering) setting. It needs to be set to 16x either in ATI CCC or Nvidia Control Panel.

It may be a good idea to add it to the first post iLLusion. :p

Sorry, missed one post. That's maybe because I went reverse in the thread :):):)...