We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it's because of IP, but it seems my anisotropic filtering suddenly got very low, maybe do you know how to fix it? (cuz in game's video options there isn't any anisotropic filtering changing option) It's really annoying when I try to enjoy the good quality roads and stuff.

EDIT: Problem fixed, had to increase it in my Nvidia panel. (just in case someone has the same problem)

It's in the same folder as .exe.

i have got same error.

i installed megapack and run the patch. i saw same error

its my patch.txt

Log C:\Users\Kerim\Desktop\iLLusion - Island Paradise v0.9.4\patch.log

Enabled : True

Events : 5

Has new event : True

> 25.11.2010 22:27:49 - Running patch C:\Users\Kerim\Desktop\iLLusion - Island Paradise v0.9.4\patchs\install.pch - 0 instruction(s).

> 25.11.2010 22:27:49 - Chosen install groups: [Full Edition].

> 25.11.2010 22:27:49 - There are no instructions to run.

> 25.11.2010 22:27:49 - Patch was not run.

> 25.11.2010 22:27:49 - No collected messages.

Hello iLLusion, everything good?

I have not downloaded the Autumn Add-on Mod of Island Paradise, just because I'm waiting for the release Final, however, come take a question you do not know how the Autumn Add-on, but come kinda hard to make a suggestion to be made. I saw that is creating the Winter Add-on, would Perfect if you or another designer, created a menu for TDU, in which he could choose which of 2 mods want to use it anytime you want, do not know if he understood, but I hope you have understood, for summarize, it would be like choosing to play with or without HDR, the final version of this mod would be EPIC!

I am Brazilian, sorry for bad english!

Here are a few images from yesterdays's ride, with rollingtheboy and yuya ;)

iLLusion Paradise Lite edition enabled, of course!

20101125233430.jpg 20101125235354.jpg 20101125235516.jpg

Settings: HDR + AA2x + AF16x + patch HD (SD mode) + auto filter in paint.net to raise picture brightness (always dark at start)

:thumbsup:

Hello iLLusion, everything good?

I have not downloaded the Autumn Add-on Mod of Island Paradise, just because I'm waiting for the release Final, however, come take a question you do not know how the Autumn Add-on, but come kinda hard to make a suggestion to be made. I saw that is creating the Winter Add-on, would Perfect if you or another designer, created a menu for TDU, in which he could choose which of 2 mods want to use it anytime you want, do not know if he understood, but I hope you have understood, for summarize, it would be like choosing to play with or without HDR, the final version of this mod would be EPIC!

I am Brazilian, sorry for bad english!

This could be achieved if for example the mod would make the autumn mod in the low res folder and the winter in the high res folder. You could then in game choose between autumn (choose low res) and winter (choose high res). The low res in the game is not low res anymore if the mod places the autumn mod in the lowres file CommonWorldDiv2.bnk.

I am not going to make it becouse in my opinion Hawaii should be lush and tropical...:cool:

Here are a few images from yesterdays's ride, with rollingtheboy and yuya ;)

Settings: HDR + AA2x + AF16x + patch HD (SD mode) + auto filter in paint.net to raise picture brightness (always dark at start)

:thumbsup:

With Island Paradise my game is much brighter and some photos I take don't even need to be brightened with photo software.

Here's a unedited pic I took using the Autumn Add-On

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Some screenies of iLLusion's gorgeous Winter IP Addon:

None of these photos were 'shopped.

OMG killa! I wish I could make shots like those! +rep

---

2wp8kyx.jpg

It's nothing special, but since I didn't posted any new winter pics lately, this one will have to do. :)

@GhostPL

Thanks for sharing that info with the rest of people around here. ;)

@owen_10

I really don't have a even slightest idea what could be the issue. Sorry.

@AlefTDU

Final version isn't coming out that soon as you think, and we are still few months from it. I know that many people are waiting for v1.0, including you, but my suggestion would be that you try v0.9.4 and see IP in action by yourself. I'm quite sure it won't dissapoint you. After all, you can easily remove it if you don't like the current look & feel of it.

As for the suggestion, answer is no. It's just too much of a job since it can easily be achieved with the old method - copy whole TDU folder and rename it as TDU - Winter/Autumn and install add-on you wish to use on it. Make a new shortcut and voila - you can have separate environment mods installed on your PC. ;)

@Djey

Incredible shots! :drool:

@IDprofile

It's like it's a whole different game! Nice shot. ;)

Hey !

Thanks a lot for your job on this mod guys, it is trully amazing. It's like a new TDU sometimes ! lol

Here some more shots from the classic Lite version :