We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: Island Paradise v0.9.5 + Autumn and Winter Add-On

iLLusion

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because it isn't released yet... Actually, it should already been released but... due to some unexpected events, it's postponed till sometime later during this day. What kind of unexpected event, you may ask? Well...

You'll be really happy to know that ''black roads bug'' is FINALLY solved! Yep, you've heard it right! Thanks to edwin for opening Road Texture problems topic, and Djey for replying in such a short notice, we now have a workable solution. Djey added new option called ''Force Mipmap Count'' to his TDUMT, and it works like a charm! So it's so long you ugly black road thingy and hello awesome new road!

I just can't express enough of gratitude to Djey for making our problems go away!

Since I have to update some of the textures with correct number of mipmaps and since I have to edit ReadMe .pdf with new info, v0.9.1 will be a bit late. But boy oh boy, these are some good news, aren't they? :p

Finally! Thank you iLLusion and edwin! I cqant wait for v.0.91

This mod with your license plate, gps,map mod, traffic light mod, reflection mod and login screen have made the game so much better!

:excited:

@fastdriver

Thanks for reporting it. :)

@all

I'm uploading it again, so download link is down at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience. ;)

@wagnerpsc

Read that info perhaps? :p

I get a critical error message in the end, telling me to contact modding tools support, but the mod was installed, i have the new weather, crosswalks and everything runs smooth, i dont know what may have happened, do you thin its because i have 1.68 patch installed?

@wagnerpsc

No need to apologize, you've read it right. :D

@andrethaiss

I somehow missed to include light_fx.2db. :( If everything works fine, you may want to just download Car Light Flare mod (http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=21643) instead of downloading IP once again. :)

Wow, thanks for the quick reply, i love all your mods, i will install the flare mod soon, look very nice like all your mods, i really like v0.91 because of the crosswalks, it gives it a more realistic and lively look to the island, grat work again and thanks for the help :thumbsup:

will go for lite them,maybe dl the reflection from TL's separated

thx illusion ;)

Or you can just copy Weather.ini, Weather_HDRI.ini and Weather_Desc.ini from Full Edition to your FX folder. ;)

@andrethaiss

Thanks for the support andre, enjoy! ;)

EDIT:

Updated link added to the first post!

can't install here illusion :(

> 10/10/2010 15:13:10 - Exception spotted: Could not find file 'C: \ Users \ wagner \ Desktop \ Illusion - Paradise Island v0.9.1 \ patches \ setbush.2db'

browsed the files and this setbush.2db IS there,any help?

Have you tried downloading the file again?

can't install here illusion :(

> 10/10/2010 15:13:10 - Exception spotted: Could not find file 'C: \ Users \ wagner \ Desktop \ Illusion - Paradise Island v0.9.1 \ patches \ setbush.2db'

browsed the files and this setbush.2db IS there,any help?

same probleme here, when you try to install the "Lite" option.

any hints to resolve this?

It's because it isn't released yet... Actually, it should already been released but... due to some unexpected events, it's postponed till sometime later during this day. What kind of unexpected event, you may ask? Well...

You'll be really happy to know that ''black roads bug'' is FINALLY solved! Yep, you've heard it right! Thanks to edwin for opening Road Texture problems topic, and Djey for replying in such a short notice, we now have a workable solution. Djey added new option called ''Force Mipmap Count'' to his TDUMT, and it works like a charm! So it's so long you ugly black road thingy and hello awesome new road!

I just can't express enough of gratitude to Djey for making our problems go away!

Since I have to update some of the textures with correct number of mipmaps and since I have to edit ReadMe .pdf with new info, v0.9.1 will be a bit late. But boy oh boy, these are some good news, aren't they? :p

Guys i love you, i almost cried when i started TDU and there is no black stripe, thats so wonderful.

@Kevin1994

After numerous versions, roads without that black thingy is finally here, so enjoy! :thumbsup:

@andrethaiss

Morning>Storm>Sunny Day>Dusk

It goes something like that, if I'm not mistaken.

@wagnerpsc

Yea, TL's dusk weather type is really incredible. :)

@all

Lite Version issue, guys, I'm terribly sorry... cause that's my fault once again. I know, I know... I didn't double checked every single file, but for the past 10 days I was writing those bloody 618 scripts, and mistakes can, and as you can see, will happen when you least expect them. I was so excited and I wanted to share it with you as fast as possible, so I didn't took all the necessary steps to prevent problems. It was really immature from me, I'll have to admit.

If you've already downloaded IP v0.9.1, then just download this install.pch file and replace it with yours in \iLLusion - Island Paradise v0.9.1\patchs\

First post is now updated with working version... third time is the charm, right? :p

Sorry people! :o

Well, hey, everything works fine and looks great, but a few quirks that bother me:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I don't think that's normal :D.

Anyway, It looks awesome, so much more alive than the usual landscape.

Ah well, sorry about that I wasn't paying attention to the readme it seems!

Anyway GREAT JOB!