We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Pics ***07-12-11***

Minime891

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey. Now, You're making 300C. Sa, what with Porsche GT2, Ferrari F430 and 458 Italia?

My 458 and F430 are done, my GT2 is about 90% done. And the 300c is about done just got the gauges to do and disc/calipers. The reason i don't release them is i am not happy with them.

I will release tham at some point it just takes time to get them the way i want. Release of the 458 will be very soon just got to take some pics and finish the installer. Unfortunately at this time it will only be with 2 interior colours, gps/speedo and painted/black roof versions.

Just alittle something i have been working on for about a hour. As i am sick with TDU's stock 258 poly tire. So i thought i would convert forza 3's tires which are 2720 polys.

Hope you like, and also sorry for the poor pics.

[Pics]

New

[Pics]

Old

Sorry for pulling that out, but I just saw the pic's of the Forza 3 Mesh tires, and they looked so damn awesome that I just have to ask: Are you still working on that? :eek:

Oh, and great work on that 300C, finaly we can replace Eden's crappy model :D

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...