We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LL-shots! - BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 1975 - final pictures - 18.08.2011.

iLLusion

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! It's always nice to see you like my work. And to give answer about LL-edition! - hell yea! That version is coming as well.

Before I show you a real life picture of interior, err, I mean picture of M3 E30 interior from TDU, I just want to say something. I've done couple of cars in the past, but this is actually first one I'm working with passion. Pure passion. This is the moment I've waited for so long, this is the reason I got into car modding stuff. I can finally convert car(s) that I like using experience I gathered over past 6 months. Time to apply everything I know to this one.

2rwkkjq_th.jpg

Click on a thumbnail to see full picture.

Hour after hour passed, but I just couldn't stop. Spend a lot of time adjusting various materials in order to make them near perfect as possible... But in the end, it will all pay off. Just like all that waiting on me to finally convert M3 E30. It was well worth the wait it's going to be something you'll tell to yourself once you take it for a spin.

I'm done for today. Story continues tommorow...

NIIIIICEEE! IMAGE OF THE INTERIOR!! WOW DUDE!! Is that Alcantara texture on the steering wheel? If yes, then its the best looking alcantara texture i have ever, EVER seen.

Plastic texture is great too, love it man! just love it!

Epic work ;) One of the best BMW ever made, this M3 E30, in the history of BMW!!

LOVE THIS WORK!! Man, i can say you are, at my view, the best modder that TDU has ever seen. You managed to learn it alone, and after 6 months, your work looks like this :o