We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tdu2.fr: Fabien's Feedback Report from Eden Playtest (One-77 Exclusive Screens!)

Eudemon

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot! ^^

EDIT: I've red through the review. One thing really sounds a bit odd.

They say they animated the pitlanes at the racetrack? What use has it if there's no such thing as tirewear or refuelling? It would be silly to see a whole crew refuelling your car and replacing wheels if nothing can happen to them in the first place. This would then mean pitlanes get limited to just wiping off dirt of your windscreen.

Fabien, one more question, could you translate your post on the TDU2.fr forum, regarding the release of the AM One-77 screenshots?

Google translates it as ''no communaction of marketing on Aston Martin'', but what does that mean? Has the license for that car not yet been obtained, or did Aston Martin say: ''You may only show it from <insert_date_here>''?

Diablo or Fabien, i have a question for you. How was the A.I traffic? I liked in TDU1 that when you're driving on a 2 lane way, and there's a A.I driving on the left lane. Hang behind them, flash your lights and they will move to the right lane.

Is this also the case in TDU2? I really hope so. It's really cool to shift back, full throttle and overtake the A.I car.

Sweet Oahu has more than 1 race track now!!!

Also with the way the community has been acting towards Fuel Consumption not being in, I think I'm safe to say it's something we will definitely see for DLC now.

Thx Fabien for the Translation

That means the island of Oahu will be less accurate than ever! That non-existent race track will join some the other non-existant roads put in the game!