We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it was the latest build it was being run from a PC of course, whether the settings were akin to any of the consoles I'm not sure, I think it was PC though if I'm honest.

Your cars get cleaned when you return home but damage I'm not sure of. Car washes were also mentioned.

Regarding wheels the physics guy who we saw on the walk around the studio (need to find his name) had a G25 setup next to him so more than likely wheel support will be good.

how bout crusing with the xbox 360 controller? is the handling realistic or more arcade? (please answer this 1, this is how i kno if i should get the game or not)

What about body roll?Does it feel like it did in tdu 1??
Like I said the controller setting wasn't really ideal for this sort of testing or ability to gauge as the car was essentially moving like in TDU when you play in normal mode with the highest steering sensitivity but with added weight and proper drivetrain characteristics.

how bout crusing with the xbox 360 controller? is the handling realistic or more arcade? (please answer this 1, this is how I know if i should get the game or not)
Again it's hard to give you an answer but what I will say is even with the setting being the way it was, knowing I will be able to tweak the sensitivity definitely makes me feel better though.

Diablo thanx again for taking ur time and the very detailed story.

btw did u notice by any chance a reflection of the dashboard on the windscreen? I love that little feature in Shift, brings a lot of reality into the view...:D