We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuel is interesting, as during the presentation I saw a fuel station with more detail than TDU with prices down the board and such but it was only from a distance. I never saw it up close so perhaps it's more a visual thing/entity rather than an actual usable item in the game.

Fuel is interesting, as during the presentation I saw a fuel station with more detail than TDU with prices down the board and such but it was only from a distance. I never saw it up close so perhaps it's more a visual thing/entity rather than an actual usable item in the game.

Maybe it's more detailed b/c that could possibly be where you would go for car washes.

What do they mean by this...

Kidzou: On the circuit, a circuit in Ibiza, 8 on the second island, right?

Mr NADAL: Yes

Is he saying 8 players online or is he saying there is one race track on Ibiza and 8 race tracks on Oahu?

No, he means there are 8 circuits on O'ahu, he says clearly so in his report ;)

"8 autres circuits sont présents sur notre très chère île hawaienne" <=> 8 other circuits are present on our very dear hawaian island

"Any act of cheating will be punished by an outright ban of your account on the game What you're with a game purchased or pirated. That should calm the rioters. Eden Games will be no mercy "..from Fabiens report

that is exactly what i wanted to hear regarding cheaters.

Something that dawned on me Diablo, since you saw the Mustang Fastback up close and personal, could you tell (and if so are you allowed to say) what year the Mustang was? And if you don't know the year could you identify it in a lineup (again if you are allowed to say anything)?

Terrific write-up, mate. I've posted your impressions on another forum (full credit & linked of course) & they appreciate it as well.

If Gran Turismo can't get Porsche license(EA has it), neither can Eden. There's probably going to be RUF in though, which isn't that bad anyways!

Not necessarily. EA are able to sub-license Porsche out. The only issue is the price & terms Eden will have to agree to. What GT wanted with Porsche is something EA wouldn't allow.