We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central at Eden Games Report & Impressions - Exclusive TDUC Screenshot!

Eudemon

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah Porsche is a great car and i think they will make a little mistake if they wont include it in the final game but as somone allready said we wont see it in the final build

I hope we will see BMW & Porsche in future DLC's. Because i love these cars. I'm willing to pay a high price for it.

Absolutely brilliant read Diablo. The best I have read in a while and thanks for taking your precious time writing and remembering it all. I seriously appreciate your hard work mate and envy you that you got to go there in the first place! :p

Agreed!

And the TDUCK ftw! :dance:

dunno about custom plates, think the "diablo" plate is possibly a photoshop

Now as for the cars, obviously the first one is the lancia, but i can't seem to recognize the other car in the background

But once again its good to hear the eden and atari are recognizing the huge community following this game has, and rewarding us followers of the game

Edit: just read the file name :fp:

The cars have been named above. Also the shot was not actually done by me, it was meant to be on the day but we never had time. So I sent "the email" asking for a Lancia Delta at night lining up for a dirt road aka rally esque and then being a bit cheeky asked to have the rear of the Lotus going off to a side. So all in all the screen taker did a damn good job!!

Also regarding the plate I have no idea if this confirms custom plates or if it's simply a photoshop, I'm sure Eden will confirm this in due course. Also don't forget that tdu2.fr will have at least one exclusive of their own either tonight or tomorrow with a Dodge Charger SRT8 and at a later date the Aston Martin One-77.