We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Swift!

T1M

I bet no one will care about this.. but I do so meh. :p

Suzuki’s all-new lighter, longer and more spacious Swift will go on sale in the UK this autumn, promising better dynamics, increased performance and improved CO2 emissions and economy.

The Swift’s all-new platform increases the wheelbase by 50mm and the overall length by 90mm. The body is also lighter and stiffer, and the front and rear tracks are 10mm and 5mm wider respectively. Suzuki claims the Swift, its best-selling model, is much improved dynamically as a result.[/Quote]

More

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/LP670-4_SV/Swift-1.jpg

Looks pretty neat, better than the current Mini IMO.

It looks very good, way better than the Mini, so you were right about that.

And Porsche's designers are not lazy, they just keep improving a design that they know is best without adding/changing many details but improving them. If they changed the 911 completely, I bet you wouldn't even like it.

The Swift is a popular good looking fresh Suzuki. Since release of cars like the Swift, the SX4 and the new SUV's, Suzuki really got rid imo of that rather dullish cheapish image they first had.

Too bad they made the rear look like the Megane.

• 4 weeks later...