We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to record my old GT5 replays which some of you might have starred in.... here's the first one from years ago, featuring ShadowGTR (who's since left and become a brony last I heard) and T3hReaper, who appears to have gotten lost quite quickly in the race. :p

One of my favourite types of racing - loads of power and no grip on the dirt roads with massive mountains. At one point I flew past Shadow since he was just spinning his wheels trying to get up the mountain while I managed my revs properly. :)

Enjoy

Me versus ShaftWeasel aka SmsngBllSnyRM aka notacactus at Monaco. I'm in the Audi (cars were randomly picked for us (Shuffle Race)). Now I just have to win at Monaco tomorrow. :)

Exhausts sounds quite good if you turn up the sub-woofer, only the induction sounds have a hint of vacuum cleaner

Getting these videos online takes a bit of time so comments are appreciated :)

The Elgato doesn't need a gaming PC as such since you can adjust the video quality (bit rate)... after all USB 2.0 would probably be the bottleneck on most PCs anyway (you'd think).

So this new league I'm in. Currently they're on Season 5 and I joined in for Round 12 of 13, which comprises of the following:

1a. Free practice on Track A to set fastest lap time for qualifying race.

1b. Quick 3 lap warm-up race on Track A that doesn't have any points and is used as qualifying for the next race

2. Short race on Track B with points

3a. Free practice on Track C to set fastest lap time

3b. 15-20 minute race on Track C for points

3c. 15-20 reverse grid race on Track C for points

/End of round

If two or more people crash off the track during the first 50% of the race (assuming more than 1 laps) they can call Safety Car and the grid will slow down and allow them to catch up, and the race restarts when crossing the start/finish line (not on the last corner). Penalties are awarded for those not racing clean or cutting corners (i.e. drive thru on the next race) but these can be averted if you slow down straight away and/or give the position back.

Here's the first 2 events recorded.. the others are still uploading:

Quick qualifying race (inconsequential):

First proper race:

I had completely forgotten about drafting in GT5 until the last stretch on the 2nd video where I tag teamed with someone to catch up to 1st place.

The next two videos (coming soon) have some very good racing in them (after the first 2 laps where I didn't know the track).

• 4 weeks later...