We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't upload anywhere near as much as I used to, but I was reasonably happy with this game on World of Tanks yesterday despite a few cheap kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZBnBh7bQHA

Don't have a clue whats going on with the video quality, seems to plague anything I try and upload at the moment regardless of the programs I use - probably why I don't bother with videos really.

For me about 80% of the time the game is infuriating, but I still struggle to not play it when I'm on the computer! They updated the physics recently which I have a split opinion on, and the older (lighter) tanks like the M2 in the video are insanely easy to manouvre (and they generally do about 40-50KMPH). As you progress up the tank lines the tanks generally get heavier and slower, unless you drive something like a Cromwell, or pretty much any of the French AMX tanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's quite a big call there Tim. Maybe we ought to make a new thread on the subject and see what everyone else thinks is the best road in any driving game (regardless of physics, I guess). :)

I've since noticed this is but one of a series you're running but I reckon the new thread idea still stands

--- Post Updated ---

btw, you forgot to post this one, Tim :lol: