We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uploaded this a week ago. Scania Truck Driving Simulator. Just me driving about in the dark which was probably a bad idea because I then decided to go up a road where there were no lights. Don't think I drove too badly considering I could hardly see where I was driving when I was recording it.

Made a couple of mistakes like speeding and running a 'pink' traffic light because I was speeding, but I probably made 10,000 other mistakes in the eyes of the people who really take the game seriously. I was actually going to commentate while I played it, but I decided against it. Tried making a commentary video with GTA IV a couple of months ago and I could barely think of anything to say even with all the crazy stuff that goes on in GTA.

Lol, I don't really use the mirrors so I just left them as they were because I like how you can look right and then stick your head out the window to look behind, I think that aspect of the game is awesome :p

Are the high-beams on another key then? I swear with the old truck simulator games you just pressed the headlight key and it'd go dipped-beam, then high-beam, then off. On here it just switches dipped-beam on and off and I never bothered to look in the controls, for some reason I thought they must've omitted the feature all together.

I don't think the trucks go faster than 90km/h, I was desperately trying to get it to go faster by revving the nuts off it and driving down hills, but I fear you're right that there is a speed-limiter on there.

I think I need to play around with the settings now you two have brought these points up. I just set the graphics up, set my G25 up to work and left it at that :p

• 3 weeks later...