We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TopGear Season 15 chat - potential spoilers.

Ryzza5

Well they should've revealed it to be her... Or maybe have her do the driving as herself! Also, I look at German Stig doing the laps and it didn't seem like Sabine-standard. Cornering was really sloppy in all 3 cars with random oversteer and everything...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they should've revealed it to be her... Or maybe have her do the driving as herself! Also, I look at German Stig doing the laps and it didn't seem like Sabine-standard. Cornering was really sloppy in all 3 cars with random oversteer and everything...

Not to mention that tatty long grey hair coming out of the back of the helmet too.

I thought it was just the stig with a wig :)

I'm pretty sure it was James drifting the Boxster (it's not like he hasn't had the time or opportunity to practise) :)

Plus, as he said, the Boxster is a very easy car to drift.

Pretty good episode. Was going to get it in 1080p but it would've taken 2 days to download :lol: 911 SC looks nice and maybe it's a sign that Porsche are looking to finish up with the 911 (although this is just a stab in the dark).

Episode 3 was good - I wonder if they will have a rolling reliant robin for every episode this season. :)

Sad to see the Stig knocked off the top of the leaderboard - although I suspect it would've happened a while ago if it wasn't raining when Lewis went down there

Episode 3 was good - I wonder if they will have a rolling reliant robin for every episode this season. :)

Sad to see the Stig knocked off the top of the leaderboard - although I suspect it would've happened a while ago if it wasn't raining when Lewis went down there

Yeah, I hope they get Lewis there again like they said they would. He said he'd like to have another go at another time too. It'd be great to see how fast he could get the car around there in good weather.

Good episode but heavily scripted again. The car sections were brilliant, some real nice driving and the sound of the Maserati and the Merc were worthy of a horror movie they were so brutal. The wedding party and the conversations were crap though and the only thing imo good about that part was Jeremy driving the brides mother and the chief bridesmaid fast as hell and them loving it.

Yesterday's TG was the best episode so far, imo.

Although. The show was ruined by the sheer predictability of Clarkson's block of flats falling over, being pushed off a cliff, and at least one of them having a disastrous fire.

Jazz and I were laughing all though the start of it.

Yeah I loved it too. They were funny but a lot of it was scripted and if they have to script it they should make sure it really doesn't show. It was a shame to not see the crazy family who filmed them and put it on YouTube xD

To be honest, I think the scripted parts were meant to seem scripted, I still laughed quite a lot at the cliff thing at the end so the scripted part doesn't really ruin it for me, I'm easily pleased.

I think Jeremy's motorhome was the best, but he should of made it so the second floor went across the whole car, instead of having a third floor too. Hammond's went on for evverr xD

I loved it :)

Although. The show was ruined by the sheer predictability of Clarkson's block of flats falling over, being pushed off a cliff, and at least one of them having a disastrous fire.
Agreed, I was really enjoying it until right at the end when the obvious had to happen. To be honest I also thought Clarkson's was going to go up in flames as it seemed like he left his cooker running when he went to help Hammond.

The first 45/50 minutes were genuinely funny, not laughed so much at Top Gear for many seasons. Lol

Clarkson actually looked terrified whilst driving his car on the motorway too, didn't look scripted.

But I would've liked to see how they made the cars though.

Got to be a party pooper but if i saw that 'block of flats' coming the other way I would poo myself badly, it was lethal (but oh so funny)

At least I know what NOT to do to my ambulance when I convert it...

Did the same sort of hair test in my kit car about three years ago .. FAIL, eating your own hair at anything over 40mph, my mrs hates going out with the windows off...

The caravans bit will go down in TG history for this season - closest to TGs roots as they've been in quite a while.

The guest wasn't that funny or interesting. Not much else to say about that, really.* Supercar test was not bad.

*Actually, there have been worse - all the people (like Ron Weasley) who Clarkson asks, "So, cars have always been a big thing for you?" and they reply, "Yes. [i'm filthy rich and] I drive a Range Rover/X5/something stupid like that." Don't invite people on who aren't interested in the topic of the show!

-Leadfoot

It was definitely the funniest of their challenges yet but the most scripted. Jeremy just happens to be talking about the KIA Caravan fire when the cameras perfectly positioned to show Richards mansion (Gosh it was cool) burn to the ground. And the cliff one, pretty obvious that it was scripted.

But it was hilarious. Especially Jeremy's extremely stable Tower of a caravan nearly rolling the entire car when it's at speed. Shame they broke it :( Kevin McLeod should have come and did an hours episode explaining it and sleeping in it.